Chapter 2 : Fight against a Demon

In the once quiet forest a shadow quickly moved at high speed, it moved from branch to branch, and tree to tree. Traveling at inhuman speed.

This shadow was Sora who is currently heading towards the area where he sensed the Demon earlier. As he comes nearer he slowed his speed a bit and hides his presense to avoid alerting the Demon.

As Sora comes clower he activated detection magic to accurately pinpoint where the demon is currently located.

Shortly after a while Sora arrived at the location where the demon was detected. He closed his eyes to further focus on where the demon is hiding.

After a few moments Sora opened his eyes and leaps towards the direction where the demon he detected is hiding he then held the necklace in his chest, Ciel and muttered an incantation.

"I call upon the glorious blade of promised victory, come forth once more and let us illuminate the ages! [Sirius]" (Sora)

Brilliant light flashed in Sora's Right hand which slowly formed a shape of a sword. Sora then waved his sword and the light scatters revealing a silver sword who responded to Sora's summon. It had the appearance of a silver sword with brilliant lights illuminating the night contained within silver.

This was one of the countless treasures that sleeps within Ciel, The Glorious Blade of Luminosity, [Sirius]. In the distant past it created many legends defeating many formidable opponents in the hands of it's wielder.

Sora then used [Spacial Step] to quickly close the distance between himself and the spot where the Demon is hiding.

Space distorted as Sora kicked the air. As space distorted Sora's figure vanishes and he appeared behind the Demon.

Sora then loaded his sword with mana and used one of his techniques from one of his various arts.

[World Blade Arts, Reality Slash]

The Demon sensing danger behind him immediately jumped to the side dodging the attack. The missed sword sent out a flying slash cutting the space as it travels befote disappearing.

"tch, how did you find me? What tricks did you use?" The demon clicked his tongue and asked towards Sora as the cut on his cheek healed quickly. His face was slightly pale. His left arm was cut of and ot wasn't regenerating. He was really shaken, if that attack hit him it would have cut his head off and prevented it from regenerating as that attack literally bisects space.

" No tricks, just that you suck at using stealth type magic." Sora replied with slight disappointment. If Sora really tried he could have cut that guy's head off. He wanted to ask him some questions so he held back a bit.

The demon was enraged and looked towards Sora with a viscious look.

"For you to insult this noble, I shall have your head!" (Demon)

The demon then manifested a sinister demonic blade and swung toward Sora with inhuman speed. Seeing the demon swing his sword towards him Sora calmly dodges the incoming blade and slashed back with [Sirius].

"Not bad for a human." The demon said as he backs away to dodge the incoming blow. He now knows that it was no fluke that Sora was able to detect his presense earlier and that he was not gonna be an easy opponent. "but even if thats the case your still gonna die!" the demon then proceeds to clad his sword in mana. The Demon's blade is now coated in a thick black mana that radiated in demon energy.

Seeing the demon release his energy without unrestraint asked.

"Aren't you worried a [Subjugator] will detect you?" (Sora)