Chapter 21 : War Dragon Clan

Hearing this made Shiviana alert as she jumped backwards and kept a distance away from Soren. She raised her halberd in front and prepared for combat.

"Who are you? Asked Shiviana warrily.

She knew that Soren was no ordinary person. As the existance of their clan was only known to a few. Furthermore there was the fact that Soren identified that she was a member of the royal family shocked her. The fact that he said it with certainty made her even mire cautious.

Towards this reaction of Shiviana, Soren was perplexed he didnt know she would be that frightened.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Soren confused. He didnt know why she was that scared.

"You who sent you here? Is it my second uncle? Dont tell me your a dragon hunter?"

"Hey calm down." Said Soren trying to calm her down. But it seems Shiviana is not listening to him.

"Guess you wont say it without a fight."

Shiviana then brandished her halberd towards Soren and used a technique. She knew how powerful Soren was from the fight with the Demon Dukes so she didn't hold back.

"[Mysteries of War, Fatal Breaker!]"

Destructive power engulfed her halberd as she cleaves it towards Soren.

Helplessly Soren brandished [Altair] to defend again the incoming attack.

"[Moonlight dance]"

Soren then used a movement technique as he redirects the incoming attacks with [Altair].

"Hey stop!"

"I aint listening to your lies!"

"Tch, no choice then..."

Soren then jumped backwards to put some distance from Shiviana. In response Shiviana dashes forward to chase after him.

Seeing the approaching Shiviana, Soren circulated his magic power and raised his left hand towards the incoming Shiviana.

"[Lunar Binding]"

Purple bindings came from the ground and binded the approaching Shiviana. Towards this Shiviana circulated her magic power once more.

"[Mysteries of War, Void Shattering Assault!]"

Crimson magic power covered Shiviana's body. Space started to distort as the bindings in her body show signs of breaking.

Seeings the bindings being broken, Soren didnt tarry and used another binding skill.

"[Spacial Lock]"

The distorting space regained its calmness as an invisible force restrains Shiviana.

Seeing herself being suppressed she grit her teeth and glared at Soren.

"I wont let you capture me without a fight evildoer!"

Towards this situation Soren sighed for the nth time.

[Shes really similar to her ancestor isnt she?] Said Ciel as she laughs at this situation.

Towards her words Soren was helpless he didnt know whether to laugh or cry at this situation. The little girl was really similar to the War Dragon Emperor. The Emperor was also really quick to jump into conclusions which resulted in lots of misunderstandings back then.

Seeing his descendant that was really similar to the Emperor Soren let out a nostalgic smile.

As Soren was in his thoughts the girl who was binded is struggling to break free which brought Soren back from his thoughts. He looked at the girl and saw that she was circulating Dragonic Force that was unique to the Dragon race.

Her right eye was also changing into a crimson color as she let out an aura similar to that of dragons. On her left side of her head a horn appeared.

Seeing this Soren knew that he was right in his guess early. The girl was really a half dragon. She was a child born from a dragon and human race parents.

"Little girl you should calm down first." Said Soren as he strengthen the bindings on her.

"Im not here to capture you or anything your thinking off. I dont even know that second uncle of yours." Said Soren trying to resolve the misunderstanding.

"Your just lying!" The girl retorted.

"Miss if I wanted to kill you or harm you I would have done it already. In the first place If I wanted to harm you I wouldnt have saved you back then."

"But..." Shiviana then thought about it and realised that she misunderstood again. After thinking about it she realized that she once again acted rudely upon her savior. She turned red in embarassment as she realised she jumped to another conclusion again.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

"Im sorry!" After calming down Shiviana is now apologizing towards her behavior towards Soren.

"Its fine. But still you really are quick to jump to conclusions arent you..." said Soren as he sighed.

Hearing this Shiviana blushed again in embarassment. In an attempt to change the topic she then asked.

"But Senior how did you know I was from the War Dragon Clan? Furthermore from the Royal family."

She was also wondering about this as it would have been fine if he identified her as a dragon race member,and due to the aura she gave off it can be quickly understood. But Soren specifically said War Dragon Clan and she knows her identity.

"Well in the past I had some dealings with the War Dragon Clan. Thats how I recognised which tribe your from. As for your identity as a royal family. It can be quickly understood as I saw you using the [Mysteries of War]. Only those from the direct branch of the royal family can learn it."

"But I havent heard of any dealings from the other races especially the Human race." Said Shiviana as she looks at the aura that is coming from Soren. It was the aura of humans.

"right... but who said I was human?" Said Soren.

The moment Soren said that a terrifying dragonic aura came from him.

When Shiviana felt this. She saw that her bloodline was being surpressed which shocked her. As a member of the royal family it was her most of the time that surpresses others due to her bloodline coming from the main branch. Her bloodline was really pure compare to others. But now it was being surpressed by Soren.

But how could Shiviana know of Soren's identity as a Dragon Emperor. As a Dragon Emperor his bloodline was among the most pure of dragons. Even surpassing the current Dragon Kings.