Chapter 17 : Sora vs Elanor

After Sora's talk with Ciel he returned to the table and finished his food.

He along with Celeste was being lead by Elanor to the place where they will fight.

The group arrived in the basement where Elanor inputted several secret passwords to open the door. As the door opened it revealed a staircase leading downwards to which the group walks through.

Arriving at the bottom was a huge area, packed with several items for training along with a special sparring area equipped with several formations to prevent them from destroying the place, added to the fact that its underground with several spells to prevent noise from reaching the restaurant its perfect.

It can also serve as a perfect place to take cover in, in the case of an invasion or other dangers. Due to how fortified it is.

"Not bad, it can probably block several hundred strikes from someone like Noire. For Emperors should take a few hits." Said Sora complimenting it.

Hearing this Elanor was curious of Sora's identity. Even someone like her does not know the full extent of an Emperor's power to give it an evaluation, but Sora was able to say it with such certainty.

"Who are you really...?" Asked Elanor with an inquiring gaze.

"I am Sora." Said Sora with a smile.

Hearing this Elanor was slightly irritated.

"You know thats not what I mean..." (Elanor)

"Alright, I'm just teasing you. I'll tell you this much. Im not someone who has many legends so even if I tell you, you wont know me." Said Sora finally stopping his teasing of Elanor.

Elanor glared at Sora before finally sighing and redirecting her gaze. She knows that he won't say his identity and that was the extent of whst he will tell her.

At the side Celeste was watching this banter with a slight smile in her face. She figured that Sora won't tell Elanor his identity no matter what. Even she herself does not know the extent of who he really his in the past, as Sora never talks about it.

She knew some parts but not everything, she figured it was something that Sora does not want to talk about so she never inquired nor asked about it.

"Well enough of that, Im changing my clothes as my current attire isnt for combat."

Elanor then headed towards the changing room to change into different clothes. Actually she could have fought in her current clothes but she didnt want to damage her uniform in their battle so she wanted to change into her training clothes.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

After waiting for a few minutes Elanor was finally out of the changing room. She changed into clothes similar to gym clothes.

Looking closely at her clothes it had several enchantments. There were several enchantments that raises durability, defense, and speed on the shoes.

"Welcome back." (Celeste)

Elanor then nodded then looked towards Sora.

"Are you ready?" (Elanor)

Sora then replied with a nod. Seeing that Sora was ready the two of them, led by Elanor headed towards one of the fields used for sparring.

The two of them went towards a few distance away from each other.

"Hey Celeste, can you count us down?" Asked Elanor towards Celeste who was spectating in the side.

"Sure." Celeste replied and began to count down. "5 , 4 , 3 , 2 ,1 fight!"

With Celeste's words as the trigger Sora and Elanor started their match.

Sora unsheathe the sword on his hip. It was one of his treasured blades, [Sirius]. After drawing his sword Sora dashed towards Celeste who was a few distance away from him.

Elanor seeing this drew her jade like bow and shot towards Sora who was approaching from the distance. Her bow shot arrows made out of magic power towarda Sora.

This bow was a sacred treasure called [Gaea]. It had the ability to form arrows made out of magic power. Besides firing magic arrows, it is also possible to imbue the arrows with her spells.

This time she used Wind attribute magic on her arrows enhancing their speed and sharpness towards Sora.

Seeing the incoming projectiles Sora coated his sword in magic power and used [Crescent Moon] as he fired of a moon blade towards the arrows.

The arrows that came close to him he cut down with his sword that is enchanted with [Crescent Moon]

Seeing her arrows easily dealt with by Sora, Elanor decided to get more serious.

She raised her bow towards the sky and fire a single arrow. Under her breathe she muttered,

"[Million Rain]"

With her words the arrow that was fired into the sky changed into a huge magic circle, shortly after it fired countless arrows towards Sora who is dashing towards Elanor.

Seeing the countless arrows coming towards him, Sora went into an Iai stance with his sword lowered. He then gathered magic power on his blade once more and cried out.

"Lunar Blade Phase, the 7th Phase [Half-Moon, Last Quarter]!"

He then shot multiple flying moon blades to intercept the incoming arrows towards him.

After firing off the moon blade he then prepared his sword once more and coated it with magic power.

"[Crescent Moon!]" With the combination with his [Spacial Step] approached striking distance close to Elanor.

Elanor seeing the incoming blade used [Flash Step] as she moves backwards to get some distance away from Sora.

Sora seeing this didn't let her off and fired a [Crescent Moon] towards her.

Seeing the incoming [Crescent Moon], Elanor drew her bow once more and prepared to counter. She then gathered her magic power towards her arrow and shot towards the incoming [Crescent Moon].

"[Tempest Shot]"

Due to the force the  [Tempest Arrow] and [Crescent Moon] had when it collide it knocked both Sora and Elanor back a few distance away from each other.

Dust then covered the battlefield from sight as the strong winds blew away from the collision of the two attacks.

The dust then cleared away after a short while revealing the figures of both Sora and Elanor a few distance away from each other.

"Brother Sora, thats not the extent of your power is it?" Asked Elanor towards Sora who was opposite of her. She knew that Sora is still holding back in their match.

Which is true as Sora still hasn't used any Space Attribute abilities except [Spacial Step] so far.

"So you knew..." said Sora with a wry smile. It seems that he cant keep holding back anymore.

He then sighed and said, "Fine I'll go all out then."

Hearing Sora's reply made Elanor more excited as she made a grin and prepared to fight once more.

"Lets go then." Said Sora as he gathered a huge amount of Magic Power.

Seeing the pressure that Sora gives off made Elanor's grin wider.

"Here I come." Said Sora as he dashes forward in a faster speed than earlier.