Chapter 20 : Mysterious Dragon Girl

The four demon dukes thought that Soren was going to be intimidated by their auras but contrary to their thoughts Soren retaliated by releasing his own aura.

"Then I will have to see the consequences then." Said Soren as he released his own aura.

Feeling the intense pressure from Soren's Aura. The four demon dukes grit their teeths and had grim expressions. The aura that Soren gave off exceeds all four of their auras combine. This means that Soren could potentially take all four of them at the same time.

"You... are you really going to do this?" Said one of the demon dukes. He had a blackened face and was pretty pissed. They have been chasing Shiviana for a few days now in an attempt to capture her and when they had the chance to capture her this masked man interfered. So how could they not be pissed?

"What do you think?" Replied Soren with a mocking tone.

Towards all this Soren doesnt give a damn. As he never really liked the Demon Factions with an exception of a few due to their arrogant and annoying nature that always looks down at the other races.

There was also the fact that Demons are destructive in nature and have alot of battle loving individuals which always looks for fights leading to various conflicts with the other races.

"Then dont blame us for being merciless."

Hearing the mocking tone from Soren the Demon Dukes became enraged and began to attack Soren.

"[Lunar Guard]"

Towards the incoming attacks Soren nonchalantly raised his hand as Silver Magic Power flowed and created a barrier that protects him from the attacks.

Seeing their attacks blocked effortlessly the four demon dukes exchanged glances and attacked in harmony as they charge towards Soren.

Seeing the incoming attacks Soren reaches out his right hand to the side and as if reaching an invisible sword his grips the air.

"I call upon the celestial blade of Severance, Come here an appear now [Altair]."

As if to answer Soren's call a silver blade manifested in Soren's right hand. It was a beautiful Silver Sword with countless mysterious inscriptions written in an unknown language.

This was one of Soren/Sora's treasured swords. It is a pair along with [Sirius]. Unlike back then this sword hasn't had much use as Soren often uses [Sirius] nowadays. Now he decided to summon [Altair] instead of [Sirius] to further hide his identity as he often uses [Sirius] it might be a problem of someone knew of it.

The second the sword, [Altair] manifested a strong pressure was being emitted. It had a tinge of Imperial aura that tell of its story.

The four demon dukes upon feeling this aura was pressured and stopped for a moment before continuing their charge towards Soren.

Throughout all this Soren was nonchalant as he clad his sword in magic power before sending a slash towards the four demon dukes.

"[Reality Slash]"

As a flying slash appeared space distorted as it flies towards the demon dukes.

Seeing the incoming attack, the four demon dukes used each of their own techniques to intercept the incoming attack. But the attack just cleaves through all of their attack before hitting one of them.

"ah...impossible..."

The demon duke who was hit threw up blood as it severs his body in half.

Seeing this the other demon dukes froze.

Even Shiviana who was at the side was amazed at this display of power.

"Anyone else?" Asked Soren as he looks at the frightened people.

"Y-you will pay for this!" One of the demon dukes said

"Our Crimson Devil Palace wont let you go for this." Another duke who regained his composure said while looking at their dead comrade. But the fear and dread in his tone cannot be hidden.

Hearing this Soren changed his plans. At first he was just planning to scare them off as he didnt want things to be troublesome, but who would have thought that the Demon Duke would fail to block the attack and die.

Soren really didnt think that would have killed the Demon Duke. Of course this couldn't be blamed entirely on Soren as since coming back to this world he had been using [Lunar Blade Phase] in battles. He rarely used any attacks that uses Spacial Force. As such he forgot how hard they were to dodge as they literally rips through space.

"Then im afraid I'll have to deal with you as well."

Since Soren has already offended them he should kill them to lessen some troublesome opponents that may come in the future.

Hearing this the remaining 3 demon dukes tried to run away but as they were running they suddenly hit a barrier in front of them.

"Whats this?!"

"Oh no, Its a barrier."

Soren already placed a barrier around them to prevent them from escaping. Although this barrier can hide his presence to an extent but certain experts can still sense them so he decided to wear a mask as precaution.

Towards the flying Demon Dukes, Sorenjust casually just sent a few [Reality Slash] and killed them.

Seeing the way Soren dealt with the demon dukes amazed Shiviana and looked at him warrily.

Seeing this Soren smiled wryly and said towards her.

"Dont worry, Im not after you."

Hearing this Shiviana calmed down and became embarrassed. She actually acted disrespectfully towards her own savior.

"Shiviana thanks senior for their help."

Towards this Soren did a gesture saying it was fine. "Its fine I was just passing through."

"We should move from here. Its not exactly the best place to converse. There is also the chance that their allies may also come here."Soren then gestured as Shiviana followed from behind him.

They flew quite a distance away from the battlefield before descending down in a mountain.

They then found a cave and sat inside. It was then at this moment that Soren spoke.

"I have to ask, what is a member of the royal family of War Dragon Clan doing here?"