Chapter 7 : Orc King

After the two of them left that room where they massacred the orcs they explored the nest. With the help Sora's detection magic they were able to avoid being running up to patrolling orc guards.

Along the way the two of them also killed the guards they came up against. They also found more sleeping orcs that they massacred similar to the first resting room that they entered. Inside the room they also found some more women that belonged to the villages in this area including Alicia's Village which further increase her anger but thankfully she didnt lose controlled like before.

Towards this Sora sighed and relieved that she was able to control herself a sigh of growth. He knows how angry and furious Alicia is, and its only increasing. He figured that they should quickly finish this mission before she blows up.

The pair was currently walking they have massacred and annihilated every orc they cane across which let Alicia let out some steam and decreased her anger a bit.

As the two were walking they finally arrived before a room on the throne was a huge orc letting out some strong pressure. Based on its aura it should be at C+ Rank.

"Well it seems he knew we were coming... also this pressure should belong to a C+ Rank Monster,and based on his appearance he should be an Orc King." Said Sora feeling the intense pressure coming from the Orc King.

Beside him Alicia was able to bear the pressure surpirisingly well which Sora thinks is impressive as although the Orc King maybe a C+ Rank Monster some of then possess abilites nearing B- Rank Monsters.

"Your withstanding his pressure surprisingly well." Said Sora with a hint of amazement in his voice.

"Well something like this is nothing I guess. Even though I almost died to orcs that was because I was caught by surprise, even if you didnt come and save me I would be able to dodge with a light wound." (Alicia)

Although Alicia was bluffing when she said that, she really possessed the ability to dodge that incoming blow from the orc like she said and avoid a lethal hit but as that was her first time having a near death experience her body froze up leading to what happened when Sora saved her.

"Oh really?" Said Sora with a teasing expression on his face.

"Mou." Seeing his teasing face Alicia glares at him.

"Well its fine now, your nervousness is gone now right?" Sora said with a smile on his face as he unsheathe his sword on his hip.

The sword he unsheathe was the same as what he used to save Alicia back then. He didnt really want to use [Sirius] too much especially when there are witnesses.

Although he didn't think Alicia would tell other people. There is still a possibility that she might accidentally say it unintentionally as such it is best to keep it hidden.

"You..." Realising what Sora did she bowed down her head and blushed a bit and muttered, "idiot..."

Sora who was looking forward at the orc king didn't see this and prepared to engage in combat.

"Be ready. He's coming, Just like the vanguard to me and support me with spells." Sora said as he quickly told Alicia their formation for the battle.

Alicia was a battle-mage. A mage who is proficient in magic as well as close combat similar to Magic Swordsman like Sora though magic swordsmen are more orientated into coating their swords with spells and enchancing their body with magic. They usually carry pole arm type weapons like a quarter staff or a spear, in Alicia's case she uses a spear which acts as her magic staff. Battle-Mages excelled in firing quick magic in succession as they dont have the time to chant much in combat though that does not mean they dont use magic that has a long chants.

Although they can fire magic in quick succession it is normally weaker compared to those with chants as the longer the chant there are in a spell the more damage it does.

But that does not mean that Battlemages can't use strong magic they can still do but that depends on the individual, nowadays most battlemages dont learn high damaged spells due to the reason that they cant use it while in close combat due to its long aria as such they think its better for them to become a Magus.

Due to those reasons Battlemages are slowly in decline with only a few among them such as Alicia left.

The Orc King then stood up from his throne grabbed the sword at his side and charged towards Sora and Alicia. The 4 Orc Knights also charged towards them.

"Come forth, and restrain my foes [Rosenchains]"

Seeing this Alicia immediately used a restraining spell on the orc knights to buy time for Sora to deal with the oec king.

Rose Vines came from the ground and quickly restrained the 4 approaching orc knights but it seems it will not last long as the vines are starting tear.

"Sora we have only a minute before they escape!" Alicia said as she used multiple more magic to keep restraining the orc knights

Towards her words Sora who has been exchanging blows with the Orc King while Alicia was restraining the Orc Knights nodded.

It was at this moment that Sora was then hit backwards by the Orc King. He was sent flying a couple steps back, as this was happening the Orc King leaped forward preparing to swing his sword.

Seeing this Sora began to clad his sword with mana.

"Come here you pig, die! [Crescent Moon!]" (Sora)

Unlike the one he used in the demon the pressure and power that this technique had was weaker compared to then as he didn't release any limiters but unlike then he didn't fire it he kept it at his blade as he swung it towards the Orc King.

"Raaaa!" The Orc King was sent flying backward with a few wounds when he tried to block the blow with his sword.

While he did block it, it riddled him with wounds and his sword began to show some cracks.

Not letting this opening pass by Sora used [Spacial Step] and followed after the Orc King.

"[Halfmoon, First Quarter!] (Sora)

Sora once again charges forward towards the Orc King, Seeing this the Orc King once more raised his sword to block it.

"Restrain, [Thorn Binding]"

It was at this moment the vines came and restrained the orc kings arm that prevented him from blocking the attack.

Behind Sora was Alicia who was raising the spear toward their direction. It was her who used the magic.

"Raaaaa!!!!"

Sora's blade ran through the flesh of the Orc King and severed his head from his body.

Seeing their King's death the Orc Knights were enraged and finally broke free of their restrained and head straight for Alicia!