Chapter 11 : Home Tutor

Hearing what Alistaria said, Sora was bewildered. He expected her to ask him for something, like a task and what not but he didn't expect something like this.

"Wait what?! Why me? Isnt it better for you to teach her yourself seeing as your a battlemage like her." (Sora)

"Well should be fairly skilled and I'm not as young as I used to be, From what I see you should be a Magic Swordsman which is not that much different from a battlemage, plus what I want you to teach her is fighting knowledge and your knowledge on magic shouldn't be that bad seeing as you can use magic spells such as [Arc Lightning] and [Chain Lightning] to that extent, and those probably aren't even your strongest spells from I see. Your mana pool is also quite large from I can see with [Magic Eyes]. From that I can deduce that you should be at least a 7th Tier Magician." (Alistaria)

Hearing her reasoning, Sora regretted using those magic that brazenly. Those two spells needed a lot of control and are ranked as fairly high Tier Spells with [Chain Lightning] nearing the 7th Tier. Actually Sora should be at the highest rank of magicians should he release all of his seals, but even with Alistaria's [Magic Eyes] she couldn't see through his full power with the seals.

Sora was actually a bit shock when he heard that Alistaria has [Magic Eyes] as it was a pretty rare gift for an individual to have it. Those who have it has a much easier time analyzing and understanding magic compared to others.

There was a person that Sora met that had mastered it to the degree that he can instantly see through magic spells and formations. He also used the [Magic Eyes] to create a variety of original spells that can nullify magic, granted that they have a high mastery with [Magic Eyes] and can analyze the spell like he did. Though the magic could be called disturb magic if not used correctly or used without [Magic Eyes]. In theory a person without [Magic Eyes] could also use this magic granted that they have enough understanding and can decipher spells without [Magic Eyes].

Well due to the achievements that person achieved he was titled [Magic Emperor] a title that rivaled the Dragon Emperors. That person was also one of the 7 Stars, a comrade of the Witch of Time, Noire

After thinking about Alistaria's offer, Sora decided to accept it in the end.

"Well, If you are fine with me. I accept." (Sora)

Unnoticed by Sora when he accepted, Alicia who was eating at the side let out a happy smile when she heard that he accepts and will stay here. Although it was unnoticed by Sora her grandmother had saw it and knowimg her Granddaughter knew what she was thinking.

One of the reasons that she wanted to hire Sora was because she noticed that her granddaughter, Alicia seems to have good feelings towards Sora although Alicia seems not to notice it herself, being her grandmother who saw her grow up, Alistaria quickly knew whats up.

"Well we're glad to have you." (Alistaria)

After having dinner, Sora and Alicia parted with Alistaria. Currently they were heading to the bathroom with Alicia guiding him towards. Although he could have used Detection Magic he wanted to spend more time with her, finally know that she is Leticia.

Along the way the two of them conversed happily before they parted as Sora would go take a bath. Alicia went ahead and got a towel and change of clothes for Sora. The clothes she gave him were the ones that used to belong to her Father that was left in this house.

After taking a bath Sora thanked Alicia for the clothes before the two separated as they went back to their rooms as theu were still tired from the long day.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

The next morning, Sora was preparing to head out to report back to the Adventurers Guild about the completion of the Mission. Seeing him off was the Grandmother and Granddaughter pair,Alistaria and Alicia

"I'll be back soon." (Sora)

"Take care." (Alicia)

After saying their farewells, Sora walked away from the gate of Alistaria's house as he headed towards the village gate towards the city.

After walking for a few minutes and making sure that no one is around using detection magic. Sora spread out a barrier around his body and suddenly charged forth as silver wings appeared behind his back.

The barrier that Sora used was to prevent him from being detected as it hides him from being seen by distorting space to create a scenario where he is in a different space.

Utilizing [Spacial step] to its maximum along with the wings in Sora's back, he traveled towards the City of Raul to report to the Adventurer's Guild.

In a few hours Sora reached the outkirts City of Raul, going to a place out of sight Sora landed and dispersed the wings behind his back along with the barrier he was using. Before landing he made sure to use Detection Magic to prevent any complications.

After landing Sora traveled a bit before he reached the line of those who are waiting to enter the city. After a few more minutes he was finally able to enter. By asking tbe guard he was recommended an Inn that still has rooms. Before going to the guild Sora decided to first go check into the inn to prevent him having to sleep out later due to someone else checking before him.

He walked around the city for a bit before he finally spotted the inn, "Hugging Bear Inn". It had a symbol of a white bear on it making it really easy to spot.

Entering the nice looking inn Sora approached the counter.

"Customer, Welcome to Hugging Bear Inn, will you be staying here or dining?" Asks the innkeeper, the inn itself also doubles as a restaurant where adventurers frequently come to eat food. Surprisingly there were no ruffians who asks for trouble here as the owner of the inn was a retired A Rank Adventurer. Which no ones wants to mess with.

"I'll be staying for a few days." Saying so Sora put the money needed to stay in the inn at the counter. He was planning on staying in the city for at least 2 days as he needed to buy a couple of things needed in his journey towards Academy City as he was planning going straight to there.

"Customer, the meals would be delivered to your room later as per your instructions."

After paying and getting the key from the inn keeper, Sora went towards his room to rest up a bit from his journey as he didnt stop to take breaks along the way coupled with waking up early in the morning he was quite tired and sleepy

After entering his room Sora then laid in his bed and took a quick nap.