Chapter 8 : Aftermath of the Battle.

Seeing the orcs running towards Alicia. Sora clad his sword in mana once more.

"Die you bastards.., [Half-moon, Last Quarter] " (Sora)

Sora then released the mana he had accumulated towards the approaching Orc Knights in an Arc like shape.

Sora's sword techniques came from a style of swordsmanship that he was taught by his master called the Lunar Blade Phase Technique. Each of the techniques unleashes unimaginable force with the Lunar Attribute.

The technique consists of 8 standard moves

The First moon , [New Moon] is a defensive skill that absorbs the energy of the enemy into your sword and released it back towards them along with your own.

The Second moon, [Waxing Crescent] is a move where you clad your blade in mana and use it to enhance your blade. This skill combined with the 8th moon, [Wanning Crescent] makes up one of Sora's most frequently used skill [Crescent Moon].

The Third Moon, [Half-Moon, First Quarter] is a technique where the user clads the blade in energy and makes it sharper. The energy clad in the blade is compressed giving it a terrifying sharpness.

The fourth Moon, [Waxing Gibbous], Is a technique where the energy is released continuously throughout the surface of the body and compressing it giving the body a formidable defense, it also gives a healing effect for the user giving them an advantage as the battle progresses.

The fifth Moon, [Full Moon] is a technique where the user releases all the energy one has into a large attack. Among all the techniques in the Lunar Blade Phase. It is the most powerful in terms of attack.

The sixth Moon, [Wanning Gibbous] is similar to the first moon in that it absorbs the opponent's energy but unlike he first moon it does no reflect the attack but absorbs it continuously, this is especially effective against close combat opponents who clad their weapons in energy (basically most people lol). The accumulated energy can be used in with other skills making it a really useful skill.

The seventh Moon, [Half-Moon, Last Quarter],is the opposite of the third moon. It releases highly compressed energy blades in the form of lunar blades towards your opponent unlike in the third moon where it stays in the blade.

The eighth Moon, [Wanning Crescent] is similar to the seventh but unlike the seventh the energy blade released is not compressed making it easier and faster to release.

The techniques the rare Lunar Attribute giving them a powerful buff whenever the moon is out (this counts daytime moons). This is specially strong during night time where Lunar Attribute Abilities are further strengthen. This attribute also possess healing abilities that are stronger than the Holy Attribute during Night time.

Among his Master's disciple only the Lunar Dragon Emperor of the 12 Dragon Emperors and another disciple not of the 12 dragons had mastered this skill higher than Sora.

As the orc knights were nearing Alicia, several Lunar Blades came flying that severed the 4 Orc Knights. Due to the orcs focusing their attention on Alicia, Sora was able to kill them without them defending and before they reach Alicia.

Seeing the dead orc knights, Alicia sighed in relief as her legs gave out but before she landed on the ground, Sora came using [Spacial Step] and caught her.

"You alright?" Asked Sora with a worried expression.

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit tired. I used a lot of mana trying to restrain all 4 of them. How about you, you had to deal with the orc king face to face did you get hurt?" Alicia asked with a similarly worried look on her face.