Chapter 6 : Subjugation Starts

As Sora and Alicia moves out the orcs at the nest were still unaware of the imminent danger approaching them.

"At this time all of the orcs should be back at their nest as its almost night time. This should make it convinient to eliminate them all." (Sora)

Sora spoke of his speculations based on the information he had gathered through detection magic while Alicia was asleep.

As Sora and Alicia arrived near the entrance of the cave. They saw a couple of orcs guarding the entrance. It seems like they became more vigilant and found out about the blocked exits that Sora blocked earlier.

Even if they are heightening security for Sora it is all the same as the main reason he blocked those pathways was because he wanted to prevent them from escaping.

Seeing the orcs guarding the entrance the two, Sora and Alicia used combination of magic and martial arts to quickly subdue the orc guards.

"Come forth, [Arc Lightning]." (Sora)

Sora summoned bolts of lightning that shot towards the lethal areas of the orcs. The Lightning shot quickly and pierced through the skull of orcs while some got hit in the heart or some other lethal areas.

"Come, [Rose Bind]."

As Alicia released her magic several plant vines came out from the ground restrained the orcs while some of the vines crush their heads, some piercing through their head or some other lethal spot like the heart.

After the pair finished killing the guards, Sora told Alicia to use the Night Jade to hide their presense.

Doing as she was told Alicia activated it and the pair entered the cave. As they traveled the nest of the orcs they noticed a couple more guards the they also eliminated stealthily along the way.

As they walk they reached a room where several orcs were sleeping.

"This should be their sleeping quarters." Whispered Sora.

The two then noticed another room at the back to which they inspected and found some captured females it seems they weren't touched by the orcs yet but the same couldnt be said to the dead women on the floor.

Seeing this Alicia became furious especially when she saw one of her friends among the dead ones.

"Those basta-" Seeing Alicia losing control of her emotions Sora covered her mouth and stopped her as she was about to lose control and use a large scale magic to annihilate the orcs.

"Calm down. We should first get these people to safety. I checked the captured women it seems they are still fine, they should have only arrived here today pressumably before I blocked the other exits as I didnt see them before when I used detection magic when we first arrived and I didnt see them being brought when you were asleep."

Being scolded and reminded by Sora, Alicia calmed down somewhat.

"Sorry about that, I lost control of my emotions and almost ruined the mission." She said while bowing her head.

Towards this Sora patted her head and reassured her.

"It's fine, but as I said before we should get them to safety first." (Sora)

"Right." Towards this Alicia agreed as well. She then thought of something and asked, "but how are we going to get them out of here without alerting the orcs?"

"Well... I'm thinking of leaving them here first with a barrier to protect them while we are taking out the orcs first. We currently dont have a way to get them to safety" Said Sora, Actually Sora had a way for them to get the women out of this place but he didnt wanna use Space Magic as it will be revealed to Alicia.

Towards Sora's idea Alicia agreed as it was the best course of action in their current situation.

Sora then casted a barrier towards the women on the floor.

"This is a really strong barrier... I havent seen something like this before... It doesnt coincide with any of the elements, is it a no-attribute barrier?" Asked Alicia seeing the barrier that Sora casted.

"Well... something like that..." Sora replied while inwardly sweating. He actually casted a space attribute barrier instinctively and forgot that he was hiding his space attribute magic. It was a good thing that [Spacial Barrier] was really similar to a no-attribute magic barrier although they have slight differences, it seems like Alicia didnt notice that it was different.

"Anyway we should focus on eliminating those sleeping orcs before they wake up." Said Sora trying divert the conversation.

"Well i dont mind but can I do it?" (Alicia)

Towards this suggestion the clueless Alicia didnt have any disagreement. Perhaps it was due to her anger but she really wanted to kill them herself.

"Well I dont mind but can you do it alone? there are quite a few of them how about we take half?" Towards this Sora offered to split them by half as it can drain quite a bit of their mana. Though thats mostly for Alicia as Sora has a large mana pool that he can eliminate them without breaking a sweat.

"Sure." Alicia agreed, at first she was gonna refuse Sora's offer to split them by half but she thought about her remaining mana and in the end agreed.

The two of them prepared to launch their magic at the sleeping orcs.

"Come forth and run through them like a tempest, [Chain Lightning!] " As Sora released his magic a lightning spread throughout the room and instantly turned most of the orcs in the room beside him Alicia also released her magic.

"Come forth and tear them to pieces, [Wind Blade]" Alicia then summoned multiple Wind blades which severed the orcs instantly killing them.

An the pair's magic run through the orcs one of the orcs woke up and ran to the exit of the room. Seeing this Sora immediately fired another magic spell.

"[Arc Lightning]" A lightning bolt then came out of his finger and curved across the obstacles and hit the orc in the head.

Seeing the orcs dead the duo finally stopped releasing magic. Sora then double checked with detection magic and confirmed every orc was dead.

"Sorry about that orc I didnt notice him." Alicia apologised to Sora as the orc that ran was part of her side of the room.

"Its fine you probably didnt notice him as he was in the part of the room without much lighting plus there should be hundreds of orcs in this room so its hard to miss one or two of them." Said Sora with the usual headpat and consoled the girl, " So cheer up"

"Okay" said Alicia with a smile.

After seeing Alicia in highs spirits again Sora then started to walk forward a few step and looked back then extended out his hand.

"Our jobs not done yet shall we go?"