Chapter 14 : The 13 Grand Worlds

Arriving in the office, Sora was offered to sit down as Celeste prepared some tea. The office had a desk in the back and behind it was a window. Behind the desk was a chair for the Guild Master. Besides the desk and chair there was an area at the side where the guild master entertains their guests and it has two sofas with a table in the middle. This is where Sora was sitting. There were also some shelves by the side where a lot of books about magic and other things were stored.

After preparing some tea Celeste then sat down in the sofa across Sora.

"So lets hear it, where were you? I tried using my connections to find you but its like you disapeared from the continent." Celeste suspected that he was in another continent but she no way of knowing as her influence on the other continents was weaker than in this continent.

"I was in a place called the 13 Grand Worlds. Have you heard about from Noire?" (Sora)

"I know some things about it, like how there are many existences that are comparable to the ancient dragon emperors. Some even exceeding their strength which I find hard to believe." (Celeste)

Celeste was rather doubtful about it. She knew how powerful Dragon Emperors were considering she knew of Sora's identity plus she knows that her teacher's power was nearing the level of some Dragon Emperors. So she finds it hard to believe there are a lot of people who can compare to them.

"What she told you is the truth. There some among them who could rival me at my full strength but there are few of them." (Sora)

"So its true... but how is that possible?" Hearing it directly from Sora she was shocked. She knew that Sora wouldn't lie to her needlessly. So she knew it was the truth.

"The 13 Grand Worlds are connected to other countless worlds. There should be some worlds where there are individuals who reached the level comparable to Emperor Class individuals in our world. The 13 Grand Worlds can be considered the center of all worlds as it is the only one that is interconnected with the countless worlds. This is also the reason why it is called Grand Worlds" (Sora)

Hearing about the 13 Grand Worlds. Celeste was shaken. She was already considered to be one of the strongest individual on this world but if she go there she knew there were countless others who could match her and some even stronger.

"Wait what do you mean by Grand World?" Celeste asks curiously. Even her teacher the Witch of Time, Noire didnt tell her about that. She only told her of an existence of another world.

"You see the countless worlds in our universe have different rankings. This is based on how strong the individuals the world has produced. How strong the origin energy in the world. In our world this would be Magic Power that we use. Another thing is the technology of the world. These are various factors that ranks a world.

Worlds themselves have 4 Rankings based on the things I just mentioned. From lowest to highest. Low Tier, Middle Tier, High Tier and Grand Tier.

If we were to use our world,Vanir as an example we would be ranked as a High Tier World as compared to others this world produced someone like me who is at the top even in the 13 Grand Worlds.

An example of a Low Tier world would be one that is called Earth that I have been in before. The existense of Magic or anything similar to it is almost none existant. Its existance was even unknown to some people in that world. In contrast their world's technology level is higher than some worlds."

Hearing of Sora's tales. Celeste figured he had been to many worlds before, and from his experiences she could somehow picture the lone Sora traveling through the worlds by himself.

"Next time you go to another world you should bring me." Celeste said to Sora earnestly.

Towards this Sora agreed.

"Sure. If there is a chance I'll bring you." (Sora)

Sora then continued to tell his experiences in other worlds.

"Among the Worlds I found,Earth was the most entertaining. The amount of things they made for entertainment is more than any other world that I been through before.

For some reason though they were able to imagine some other worlds and made them into books, although there are some differences.

Another thing I find weird is, the inhabitants keep getting transported to another world commonly summoned as a Hero in those worlds. Why would they want a person without any power as a hero though...

Well its not like I cant imagine why, the people who gets transported has really incredible magic power or other types of energy when they get summon. Due to them not using the energy their whole lives it just gets stored into their body. In some worlds they were extremely strong due to Earth's harsh gravity... "

As Sora and Celeste was conversing they heard a knock on the door. It was Claire who brought some lunch for the two to eat.

"Seems like the two of you are catching up nicely. Have some food for lunch." Claire said as she puts the food she brought on the table. She then looks towards Celeste and continued. "Guild Master, I'll let you off the hook for today seeing as the two of you havent seen each other in a while, but from tomorrow onwards I will see that you dont skip work."

After saying her piece. She left the room. The two siblings then continued their conversations as they eat lunch.

Sora talked a lot of things to Celeste, about his adventures in other worlds and the things he experienced. As they were talking Sora noticed it was nearing night time.

"Well we should end it here. Its almost night time." (Sora)

Upon being reminded by Sora, Celeste looks towards outside and saw it was getting dark. Celeste was kind of sad seeing as their time together would end soon. She was looking forward for tomorrow when they meet again.

"Brother how long will you be staying this time." Asked Celeste slightly hoping he would stay longer.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning." Upon hearing his response Celeste was sad. Seeing this Sora immediately reassured her.

"Don't be too sad Celeste. You will be able to see me again. You see Noire asked me to be an instructor in the academy." (Sora)

Upon hearing this Celeste's mood became better. Academy City was relatively close from here and with her abilities she could easily go there in a few minutes.

"Teacher did?" (Celeste)

"Yes and Im thinking of accepting. I dont have anything to do anyway. So I will be living there." (Sora)

Hearing this Celeste became happy. She then offered to Sora her house there.

"If your staying there you could use my house there. I havent used it much since my stay in the academy but the servants we hired should be taking care of it. You still remember it right?" (Celeste)

"You mean the one we bought that time?" (Sora)

"Yeah thats the one." Celeste then confirmed the location. She then continued talking and asked Sora of his plans.

"By the way whats Brother's plan for now?" Celeste asks judging from the time of Sora's arrival he should start teaching when the students return from their short break.

"Well an acquaintance of mine asked me to teach their grandchild and I accepted. So I will be going there tomorrow to start teaching. So I guess we wont see each other for a while." (Sora)

"I see... Brother before you go tomorrow lets go out for a bit. I'll free up my schedule for tomorrow." (Celeste)

"I'm fine with it but is it alright?" Asked Sora hinting towards Claire if she would allow it.

"It should be fine. Its not the whole day anyway." (Celeste)

After discussing the plans for tomorrow Sora bid farewell and returned to the inn he is staying at and went to sleep.