Phone Call Confession

Patton was woken early on Sunday morning by a phone call from Logan.

/"Jeez, L. It's half four in the morning."\

/"Sorry. I just have to tell you something."\ he exclaimed.

/"What is it that you want to tell me?"\ he asked quietly so as not to wake Virgil.

/"I have a boyfriend! Can you believe it? I'm actually in a relationship."\ Logan stated, only just slow enough for Patton to understand.

/"Th-that's great."\ Patton said, holding back a yawn.

/"Aren't you going to ask who it is?"\

/"Who is it?"\ he queried.

/"It's, uh, it's Roman."\ Logan informed him, nervous of what Patton's reaction was going to be.

Patton was speechless, he didn't understand how Logan could be with Roman, after everything he'd done.

/"I know... it's unexpected, but he makes me really happy. I love him."\

Patton sighed. He knew he had to be there for and support Logan, they were best friends after all.

/"Do you hate me now?"\ Logan asked after not getting a response from Patton.

/"I could never hate you... as long as you're happy."\

/"I'm unbelievably happy. Thank you."\

Patton smiled to himself, hopefully this would keep Roman off of his back.

/"He wants to apologise to you guys."\ Logan told him.

Logan and Patton arranged for the four of them to sit together at lunch the next day so that they could sort things out then. Once the plan was in place, they said goodbye and hung up. Patton drifted back off to sleep, only to wake with a fright three hours later. Virgil woke up a few seconds after to see Patton sat up, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" Virgil questioned, sitting himself up so that he was in line with Patton.

"Bad dream..." he mumbled.

Virgil wrapped an arm around Patton and pulled him closer.

"I love you." he whispered.

He gently kissed Patton on the cheek.

"I love you too."

Patton kissed Virgil's cheek and layed back down. Virgil however, went downstairs to make them some breakfast. He took the food up to Patton and once they'd eaten, they both lay there together and talked all night.