Time To Ourselves

Light smut... If you don't like that kinda stuff you can just skip this chapter.

Later that night, Patton and Virgil were laying in bed, a comfortable silence surrounded them. Patton broke the silence by bringing up their meeting with Logan and Roman.

"You were quiet at lunch." Patton said, having observed just that.

"And you completely ignored Roman too."

Virgil turned to face him.

"I'm sorry for acting that way, it's just... difficult." he admitted.

"It's okay. No one expects things between you and Roman to go back to how they were before, especially after everything he's done."

Virgil nodded and kissed him. He buried his head in Patton's chest and Patton placed a kiss to the top of his head. He ran his fingers through Virgil's hair until they both fell asleep, Virgil still burying his head into Patton.

The rest of the week went the same. Lunch with Roman and Logan everyday, Virgil still didn't speak much, but he did add in the odd sarky comment or jokey insult. On the Saturday morning, Virgil is woken by Patton who is placing kisses down his neck and along his collarbone. He left tiny bruises as he did. Virgil giggled.

"Patton... you need to stop." he whispered, smiling softly.

He didn't stop. He completely ignored Virgil and continued with that he was doing.

"Seriously, we have stuff to do."

Patton groaned and looked at Virgil with his beautiful, brown, puppy dog eyes. Virgil rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I guess we can stay here a little longer." he said, sighing at how weak Patton made him.

The boy in question smiled and climbed on top of Virgil, straddling him. Virgil pulled Patton in for a deep, passionate kiss, his arms were then pinned down by his sides. Patton moved down, planting kisses from his lips to his collarbone, once again leaving bruises. This time however, they were larger and much more noticeable. Virgil's breathing had become heavier and Patton's smile grew as he looked at the boy beneath him. His hands made their way slightly up Virgil's shirt, he gasped at the sudden feeling of coldness on his chest. After this, Patton's kisses become more intense which caused Virgil's breathing to become even heavier and uneven. Patton stopped what he was doing and sat up, resulting in a disappointed look from Virgil, despite his previous comment of then having things to do.

"Don't worry." Patton told him, taking his shirt off.

He went back to kissing Virgil's neck. Virgil rolled them both over so that it was now him straddling Patton. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his multiple hickeys caused by his boyfriend. Virgil held Patton's hands above his head and kissed him roughly yet passionately.