Chapter-2: Bathroom Switch

|| Arabella ||

I swear to God, I would make Theo Benedict pay for my now neck-length hair.

I was stomping my way like Hitler through the hallway during lunchtime. Everyone passing by was giving me an amused look or an eyebrow raise for my new haircut. I was hiding myself from everyone the whole day. But realizing that there was no way I could stay hidden forever—as much as I wish that—I decided to come out in the open.

Now, the question was, what should I do to make Theo curse the day he was born into this world?

Nah, nothing that extreme. I'm a good girl, after all.

I just need to make him embarrassed. But how?

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice as I walked right past Theo until I heard his voice say something like, "Get this done quickly. I need to use the bathroom."

And then an idea suddenly popped into my head. It must have been God's blessing for me.

A very mischievous smile took over my face as I headed towards the students' bathroom. The doors were side by side, completely identical, only divided by two signs of girls and boys.

So now, what would happen if I were to interchange the two signboards before Theo went in?

Perfect plan, right?

A humiliation worth his reputation.

I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he would enter the wrong gender's bathroom. Ugh, the satisfaction when the girls would label him as a pervert was going to be epic.

"Okay, Ara, time to stop grinning and get to work," I reprimanded myself, still too giddy from excitement, as I switched the signboards.

On a cue, Theo appeared behind me.

"Why are you lurking around in front of the washroom like a peeping pervert?" he asked, shooting me a weird, creeped-out look.

I shook my head and flashed him a cheeky grin. "Oh, don't mind me. Just existing. Please go ahead." I royally made way for him.

"Weirdo," he muttered and turned the knob for the bathroom door with the 'boys' sign. "Um, by the way, the haircut isn't that horrible," I heard him say before he went in.

Before I could analyze his words, a strong gust of wind hit my spine from the open window of the hallway and a shiver ran down my body.

I needed to pee.

Without wasting another second, I twisted the knob of the 'girls' bathroom. Or so I thought.

Because what I saw next made me feel like the stupidest person to ever exist. In front of me were clearly not girls. I recognized them to be boys, and much to my horror, with their pants' zippers open and their little thing sticking out.

I was frozen for a moment, my jaw hanging wide, and it was astonishing how my eyes weren't already out of my sockets.

"Came here to sneak a peek?" One of the boys whistled, turning his front body towards me, not bothering to zip his pants up.

"Holy shit!" I screamed and snapped the door shut with a loud thud. I leaned against the door outside with my back, breathing in and out rapidly. "Oh, my God, what did I just see? Why am I so stupid?"

My virgin eyes had never seen that thing—you know what I mean—directly until now, only through the phone before, but...

I pressed my palms to my eyes, wanting to shrink to the size of a microbe.