Chapter Four

*Your life's not simple, and you can't stop it from showing because you're not fake - you're not lost, you don't need finding. I swear - you're nothing like anyone I've ever met. You make me wanna enjoy my life again!*

-Jimmy/Steve, Shameless

Roxanne's P.O.V.

After an extremely extravagant wine and dine, courtesy of Brian, in celebration of three months together, we went back to his house, where I was spending the night again. It was still warm out, so we decided to sit on the porch for a while, enjoying the night and taking advantage of the nice weather.

"Thank you so much for tonight, baby. It was so perfect. The restaurant was beautiful, and the food was amazing," I said, looking up at him.

I couldn't believe how fancy the restaurant had been; I had never been taken anywhere like that before. Not only did he spare no expense over dinner, but he had also gotten me a beautiful silver bracelet. One that I had randomly pointed out one day, at the mall. I had honestly forgotten about it myself, so I was stunned that Brian had remembered. I couldn't believe how thoughtful he was, and how much he cared about me. I never knew what it felt like to have someone put this much effort into our relationship; Brian had truly spoiled me tonight.

"You're more than welcome, gorgeous. Anytime." He replied, wrapping his arms around me.

He rested his chin on my head, and I held onto him tightly, cuddling into his side. Brian and I spent about an hour outside on the porch swing, before we were ready to head in. The air had a little bit of a chill now, and I was ready to get out of this fancy dress. As soon as I told him I was getting cold, he scooped me up and carried me into the house, all the way up the stairs, and set me down in his room.

He backed me up against the wall, his hands on my hips, his lips on my neck. He brushed my hair to one side, and reached behind me, unzipping my dress. He slipped it down my body, and I stepped out of it, his lips already back on my skin.

"You're the most stunning woman I've ever laid eyes on," he said softly, lips next to my ear. The sensation sent shivers down my spine. I felt him pressing against my leg, already hard. "I love you so much," he murmured.

I reached down, rubbing his erection through his jeans. "I love you too, baby." I replied.

He unzipped his jeans, pushing them down his legs and kicking them away. He turned me around so my back was facing the bed, and slowly lowered me down. He propped himself over me with his elbows, as he continued kissing my neck, alternating between gently biting and sucking, while his hands explored my body. His lips on my skin were making me absolutely delirious and I wanted his clothes off - right now; I didn't want anymore barriers between us. I slid my hands up his shirt, tugging at it impatiently. He sat back on his knees, pulling it over his head and dropping it to the floor.

"Brian..." I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Brian, I need you."

He hesitated, probably not sure he heard me correctly. "Are you sure, baby?" He finally asked.

"Well, I mean, I'm going to need to start putting out, if I want to keep eating such great, expensive food and getting fancy gifts." I teased. He looked at me a little taken aback, before laughing and leaning down to kiss me. "I've never been more sure of anything," I promised him quickly.

"Thank fucking God. I've never wanted anyone so badly in my life," he groaned. "I swear to God, I've done more masturbating during our relationship than I have the entire time I was single."

I laughed, pulling his face back down to mine. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, and I parted my lips for him,  his tongue caressing mine. He kept his touch light - his hands running over my curves as we kissed. I knew Brian had never come close to waiting even half this long with any other girl before. I wasn't purposely holding out on him, and I honestly did feel guilty -  but I just wanted to make sure I was ready. Not that there hadn't been a hundred times we both wanted to jump each other. I just never had the desire to spread my legs for someone I wasn't in love with and looking back, I was glad we took our time, really getting to know each other. There wasn't a single doubt in my mind that I would have enjoyed myself immensely, even if I had fucked Brian the first day I met him, but it really did make things better to me - feeling this close emotionally to the person I was with. Not only that, but the build up of anticipation had driven me nearly insane.