Chapter Twenty-Four

*Tell me it'll be okay and it will be.*

-Mini McGuinness, Skins

Roxanne's P.O.V.

One month later

9 p.m.

I was lying on the couch trying my best to watch t.v., but the pain in my chest was seriously distracting. I was frustrated and hurting so badly, that I actually broke down and started crying. A few minutes later Brian walked into the living room, looked at me and immediately came over to me and sat down.

"Honey, what's wrong," he asked, a look of concern on his face. "Did that Sarah McLachlan commercial come on again?"

"No," I sniffled. "Brian, my boobs are so fucking sore," I wiped away my tears in frustration. "I can't even wear a bra right now."

He pulled me into his lap and stroked my hair. "I'm so sorry, honey. What can I do to help you?"

"I don't know. Rub them," I whined. "Please. Just do anything."

"Your wish is my command, babe," he smirked. 

I shot him a glare and rolled my eyes. He slipped my shirt off and sat behind me, taking my now enormous boobs in his hands. He very gently started rubbing and massaging them, working his hands methodically. I leaned my head against his chest, feeling immense relief from the pressure that had built up over the past couple of weeks.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" He asked. I shook my head in response. "Is this better?"

"Yes, Brian. Thank you so much," I groaned.

I tensed up when his thumbs lightly brushed across my sensitive nipples, expecting it to be excruciating. However, I felt a very familiar tingle in between my legs, and let out an involuntary moan. 

"That feel good?" He whispered, his mouth right next to my ear.

I nodded, and leaned back further into his chest. He brought his fingers to my nipples again, this time giving them a gentle squeeze. He rolled them between his fingers a few times, then went back to massaging my swollen breasts. After a few minutes, I took one of his hands and put it in between my legs. Lately, I had been so tired and my chest had been in so much pain, that sex had been the furthest thing from my mind. Not to mention, our little girl was now kicking me nonstop, and I had begun to get false contractions. All of that had just been piling on top of each other - and Brian and I hadn't been together in a little over a week now. Never in my life, did I think there was anything that could prevent me from wanting to fuck Brian, but pregnancy was whooping my ass.

He laughed, "oh yeah?" He teased.

"Mhm. I'm so horny." I whined. 

He slipped his hand down my pants and into my panties, making quick work of pushing a finger into me. I was beyond horny, actually. My hormones were still haywire, and I found myself releasing onto his fingers within a few short minutes. I sat up a little, turning around and kissing him. He pulled his already hard dick out, stroking himself absently while I kissed his neck and chest.

"Mmm," I groaned. "You know I fucking love it when you touch yourself. You're so fucking sexy."

No matter how much I loved watching him though, I could never last more than a minute or two before I had to join in. I tugged my pants and underwear off, and climbed onto his lap and grabbed his dick, positioning him under me. He looked me right in the eyes as he grabbed my hips, not breaking my gaze as I slowly lowered myself onto his throbbing cock. He threw his head back against the couch and cursed under his breath as I settled into his lap. He thrusted in me hard and fast, clearly just as pent up over this week without sex, as I was. He took my breasts in his hands, leaning forward to kiss them while he thrusted. I bounced up and down faster on him, eager to finally cum. After a minute of so, I slowed down, grinding on him, until I felt him hit all the right spots.