Yes it does 🍯🙄

He got down from the car and walked straight to her and they kept arguing about something. I really didn't feel like stepping down I had a bad temper and she's not worth it, I connected my phone to the aux ,played cause trouble by lil kesh turned the volume and turned the headlights on.

They both turned and covered their face from the light, I ignored them both and kept miming to cause trouble.

It was getting late and they weren't ready to call it a day so I got into the drivers seat and horned , They made way for me and I drove inside and parked the car into the garage picked my bag then stepped down (I'm not supposed to feel jealous yes? I mean I just met him literally)

I rushed to my room and took a soothing bath with sugar and lime bath bomb.

All my worries left me instantly , the colors the bath bombs made made me so happy and calm , I touched the water and felt my hair , I loosed the braids I made earlier on and grabbed my bumble and bumble creme de coco shampoo and gently applied an...

All my worries left me instantly , the colors the bath bombs made made me so happy and calm , I touched the water and felt my hair , I loosed the braids I made earlier on and grabbed my bumble and bumble creme de coco shampoo and gently applied and washed my hair I finished an hour later and drained the water I really didn't want to leave this bathroom it was my magical get away, the only place I come and not feel a single pain.

I grabbed a small pink towel and put over my head and grabbed my pink fluffy bathrobe and covered my wet body then walked out.

I sat on my bed and took time in rubbing lavender and vanilla cream on my body , it felt good and to be honest I was in no hurry tonight   , my stomach growled

"Really baby , you're already hungry" I loosened the towel from my hair and gently combed my long dark hair it was still wet and I didn't feel like drying it then , it draped on my shoulder down to my back.

I sprayed my oud perfume, tightened my robe  , grabbed my boom box and wore my fluffy slippers, I passed the upstairs parlor and I could hear some giggles , I was paranoid , I've always been. Maybe I'm hearing things , I rolled my eyes , shrugged and headed down.

What to cook

What to cook

What to cook.