Heartbreak or a blessing?

"Erm lol afrah, an gama insha allah" he replied after I finished telling him the plan.

I smiled , then frowned after I realized I wasn't fighting for what I loved.

It's going to be fine , I murmured and smiled.

********************************************
THURSDAY.
Afaans POV.
I haven't see afrah since the day she left and I'm tensed and under a lot of tension, and Anisa is giving me hell with her clingy attitude.

I came out from the bathroom and met bullz call I totally forgot he was coming with the two ms. Kai ya allah.

I picked the call .

"Hello"

"'Ango Ka sha Mai, see the way you're answering the call irin ka ci ka koshi dinan" he said and i felt like he was teasing me.

"Dude state what you have in mind and drop the call, Banda lokacin ka(I don't have your time)"

"Haan chill dude , did I tell your wife not to give you breakfast this morning mr grumpy"

"Mahmud you're an asshole"

"Add s , sha I called to remind you of our visit and don't even argue about it I called Afra and she said she's totally cool with it"

"You spoke to afrah?"I asked.

"Dude what?" Mahmud enquired.

"I said alright it's fine , but dude stop calling my wife she said she doesn't like it"
I lied.

"You're such a motherfucker"he laughed heartily.

"Sha let's go to the club naaa and remember old days before we head back to your house"

"Ok yes whatever dude" I replied and ended the call.

Bullz actually spoke to afrah , while I'm here I've been calling her for the past two days and I'm sure I've bombarded her inbox with more than a thousand messages but I've not gotten a single reply.

Typical sassy pant.
********************************************
Meanwhile.

"Zara please let's go to smart kids , I'm bored"

"I'm not driving and I'm not paying"

"Ji wanan" I hissed
"Who said you were gonna pay, just get your ass up and get ready"

"Fine"she replied smiling and got up.

"Yauwa, Zara what did you tell ummi about me staying in this house".

"I told her that ya afaan went to one of his business trips and you're a scary ass you can't sleep alone"  

"You freak" I laughed and followed her with my slippers to zuhra and zulaikhas room.

"You guys are such kids" zuhra laughed , she was used to seeing this, we finally settled and decided that 4 of us will go to the ice cream palace , guess it ? I'm still not on talking terms with furry , she's always trying to outshine me I can't help but wonder if she has a crush on afaan.