A night to remember?

Play that song when reading this chapter👆👆

"Im going to be totally honest with you today afrah , no lies , nothing and if you feel like you can stay with me for the rest of your life then alhamdullilah if you can't , then I'm sorry to say I've lost a good wife" he continued.

"Afrah , aneesa and I have practically been dating since secondary school , she was the best thing that has happened to me then , everything started well until she started imagining stuff , I'll be at home and she'll call me ranting that she just saw me outside with a girl , it got really worst to the extent that she stabbed one of her friends cause of her wild imaginations, I couldn't keep it up anymore so I told her that if she didn't find help , I'm leaving her" he sighed and continued.

"So she eventually agreed and we went to the hospital, she was diagnosed with othello syndrome after then we were issued to a therapist , she made me promise never to leave her and we promised to Allah never to let go of each other, afrah she made me go through unimaginable pain , and I over looked it in all ways , aneesa is cute in every aspect , her rheumatism the way she pronounces s and c well long story short , she got back to me and claimed to be better , I took her to my parents and they rejected her cause they found out about her disorder and her spoilt bratty ways, she nearly committed suicide when I told her about my marriage with you , that was when I promised her with my life that I won't ever choose you over her and she agreed , it was supposed to be that way afrah but then I fell for you real I fell for you afrah even before our arranged marriage, when you were in school , bullz kept urging me to tell you but i just couldn't I tagged you as childish, the very first day afrah, the very day you stepped your feet into our house in your peach atamfa..."he said and puffed air out and smiled.

"Then today , I caught aneesa with an old man afrah, , after giving up my love for you...,"he narrated what happened today.

I knew partially what happened cause I begged bullz to take afaan to the club after I  found out about aneesas love affair with the help of bullz I just wanted him to see her true color even if he wasn't ever going to love me, I never thought he'll be this broken.

I acted on impulse and hugged him to my chest tightly , he stood dazed at first then he reciprocated and hugged me back, then he looks up and I see a demanding look in his eyes , was it lust or love? I couldn't phantom as he lifted me from the ground strapping me on his waist , he found my lips and kissed me passionately , it was getting out of hand and I had to break it.
READ AT OWN RISK.XX

"Afaa—-n please stop , I'm not ready"I said pushing his chest a little.

"Please afrah , let me"he replied in a heavy, husky and seductive way as he closed his eyes.

I offered myself to the altar of pleasure,
Worshiping his every thrust,
Trusting our glorious harmony.
A song of two souls becoming one,
A rhythm of heavenly hymn,
A melody played from the strings of love,
As one, we dance in wholesome abandonment,
To this music of ancient origin,
Our bed pleaded for mercy,
But we were deaf to every sounds but our sonorous moans.
Enduring all through the night,
As we danced the dance of harmony

I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people's approval. Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.

Heyyyy guys , I really love this poem and I can't believe I wrote that , don't read till after Iftar 😂😂 , just kidding

I love you all and god blessXx.