Issit getting better ?

So let's do it this way , we go with the authors POV (wow that's me , hello , hello) then continue with AFRAHS POV

Today wasn't a normal Sunday to Afrah, it was a day she normally went shopping (window shopping, call it whatever) with her family back home.

Tick tok tik tok.
She woke up slightly parting her eyes and looked at the clock on the wall then at the plate of food she left on the couch.

Yikes she thought and yawned.

Brrrnnnngg ! Her phone rang.

She checked and it was zuhra

"Hello zuhra" she answered turning to the other direction.

"Whatttttt?"she shouted hoping from the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me since yesterday , damn okay I'll come pick you guys we have a lot to do , bye".

She sighed and sat on the bed tying her hair into a messy bun.

AFRAHS p.o.v

I can't believe zuhra just called me to tell me that afaans relatives were coming to Nigeria from dubai for a visit. Like dafuqqqq who does that ? And I know what you're thinking ? No I don't like afaan but come on he's my so called husband and I love his family to be honest. I hissed and ran to the toilet to brush my teeth. No time to take baths , (no I'm not dirty) bath is a luxury especially when you're not busy I pulled a black and white kimono abaya over my ash sweat pant and ash vest , sniffed my armpit and then collected my keys.

I rushed down , and almost tripped at the sight below me , He was shirtless and his so called girlfriend was on the freaking slab with a see through nightie ogling at his back as he cooked.

My freaking husband , I drew in breathe and walked straight just as he turned.

"And where are you going madam"he said without looking at me.

I smirked and walked towards him "good morning to you too love birds"i said picking an apple from his plate.

"I said where are you going?"

"Calm down honey"anisa said rubbing his back and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Anisa"he replied sending her a glare.

"Yes what he said Anisa"I mimicked sending her a glare too stifling a smile and frowned when he sent me a glare too.

"Well, man of the house just so you know today hajja bintu and the whole family are coming to Nigeria, so I'm going out grocery shopping cause this is their first stop" I replied and smirked then proceeded to walk away.

"oh and just so you know the girls are coming over to help me cook , and by girls I mean all the girls , so you two better have fun while you can , cause it won't last long , and afaan please wear a shirt you look like a skeleton"
That was a freaking lie , he looked so freaking hot shirtless cooking like that. Whewwwww، Is your name Google? Because you've got everything I'm searching for(cheesy right)

Earth to Khadija.

I cut my thoughts short when Anisa came close to me.

I cocked my brows at her and afaan pulled her back , I smiled and walked away from them.

Buckle your belts
It's gonn be one hell of a ride.
This is a bonus chapter cause something funny happened right now and I found it totally humorous so....

(Don't mind me😂😂)

I just can't stop laughing. 😂😂

Manage this , next chapter will be long I promise (pinky finger anyone ?!).