Threat 🔪

I guess this is payback time I smiled.
I rushed back to my room and changed into a flay hand top paired with Ankara print palazzo , zara plaited my hair yesterday so I packed it back and tied a brown scarf Tight on my head then grabbed my chain Chanel bag and eyeglasses.

When I reached the parking lot ya afaan was already there and he looked sparklinggggg hottttt , I mean really hot , like someone that was going for daurin aure , he was trying to remove his babban riga when he lifted his head and we locked eyes as...

When I reached the parking lot ya afaan was already there and he looked sparklinggggg hottttt , I mean really hot , like someone that was going for daurin aure , he was trying to remove his babban riga when he lifted his head and we locked eyes as I reached my car.

He started walking towards me and I stiffened , he stood beside me and I could feel his breath on my neck , he held my waist and I kept trying to open the door but I couldn't , I looked up and the girls kept giggling

"Sassy pants , I hope you know you're not going out like this yes?"

"And why is that" I asked without turning.

"Because I said so , so go and change now"

"No husband, I won't" I finally inserted the key and unlocked the car.

"You better do, if not ..."

"If not what ?" I asked smiling derisively , I knew he couldn't try anything stupid cause hajiya bintu was around , I stepped forward and was about to enter the car when I was lifted from the ground.
I was shocked I kept wiggling to be set free but he held on , the girls squealed and kept shut when he glared at them.

He opened the front door , and walked in.

"Look wallahi drop me or I'll bite you"
He smirked and kept walking to my room ughhh I shouted and bit his chest he cringed

"Lallai wifey , you're gonna pay for that"

"Whatever" I gave up and lay still, we reached my room and he dropped me on the bed, I sat up and he walked to my wardrobe and pulled out a purple abaya.

"Here you go wear this"

I eyed him "do you have any fashion sense kuwa? How can I wear this abaya I shouted pointing at the abaya and the palazzo

"Never said I had any , get your ass and change or you're not going anywhere" he sat on the couch annoyed and I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed a set of cloth and rushed to the bathroom and changed.

"Let's go I'm ready"

"Should I bust your bubble?" I nodded.

"It's either you wear an abaya over that or you're staying home"

Today is just my unlucky day , I eyed him and grabbed the abaya on the bed.

"Good wife"

"Let's go please afaan , hajiya is waiting"

"Says who? , I've called Malam idi I'm sure she's with mama right now"

Jeez asshole.

" so where are we going today dear wifey , you're spending the whole day with me so brace up"

"We are going to the mall first"

"Fine ladies first" he gestured with his hand
Oho I walked infront of him strutting in my heels and I was sure his attention was on me.

The girls cooed when I stepped out and I kept a straight face.

I was about to open the door and he stopped me for the second time today.

"What the ...."
He shushed me.

"Keep quiet or I'll kiss you in front of everyone, zara drive her car , I'm driving this one"

"Fuck you"I muttered.

"Literally yes? , don't worry we'll get to that" he cocked his brows.

We entered the car and unfortunately for me I was paired with iman, zuhra and furry.

I forgot to ask zara why this girl hates me so much, well I'll later.

Zuhra kept giving me one of her evil grins which I ignored.

We reached the mall and I got out first and walked inside , I headed to the chocolate bar and picked random chocolates.

"Where are you?" Afaans message flashed through my phone.

Ban sani din ba.

I finished my shopping and headed to the counter to pay when I spotted zara and zuhra In the abaya section, I ignored their grins and put my hands inside my bag to pick my debit card , when a piece of paper fell.

It read

Be AwArE , StAY aWAy FROm AfaAN~ 🔪

WHO CAN GUESS WHO SENT THIS THREAT ?

Hello beautiful people , I just want to take a moment out of my busy life and thank you for supporting me
All my beautiful ladies
And handsome gentlemen
I love you so much
Thank you and god bless Xx
Keep voting ❤️

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Envy is justified in regard to two types of persons only: a man whom Allah has given knowledge of the Qur'an, and so he recites it during the night and during the day; and a man whom Allah has given wealth and so he spends from it during the night and during the day." [Bukhari and Muslim].