Super wife 🐻

@Xaharau this update is for you , thanks for your comments , votes and finally for pushing me to update this soon 😂

I opened the door to a kneeled down afaan with dolce and gabbana bags and bouquet of flowers sprawled on the floor , gidi girl by wizkid was playing in the background.

You are all that I want girlMore precious to me thanDiamonds and pearlsJust Like a star you light up my worldThe way I feel insideAlways on my mindYeah,And I can't get over youCause you got me so confusedAnd you got me in the moodAnd you make me f...

More precious to me than
Diamonds and pearls
Just Like a star you light up my world
The way I feel inside
Always on my mind
Yeah,
And I can't get over you
Cause you got me so confused
And you got me in the mood
And you make me feel brand new

"You make me feel brand new afrah , I'm sorry for all the hurtful things I said which I can't take back , please permit your afaan to stand and get honored by a hug from his life aka afrah and by the way you look hot" he smirked and winked, I looked down and realized I was wearing a very short rose pink night wear and I just washed my hair which looked frizzy

I smiled , honestly that was the sweetest thing that's been done to me and coming from my husband it felt so special

"My dear afaan Khadija's body and soul belongs to you , you may get up and do to her as you please"I said dramatically.

He smiled , got up then handed the flowers to me after hugging me and whispered in my ear.

"Did I say you look hot?" I hit him and he helped me with the bags.

We talked about all our problems , which married people are supposed to do immediately after a misunderstanding.

"Babe I can't believe this is our last day here" he called out while I sucked my thumb and chatted with Zara.

"Mhmmmm" I mumbled.

"Oh my god , shugarr so it's true you still suck your thumb , ko kunya? , is that how you'll be sucking your thumb in front of your kids , babies Na sha mami Na sha"
I felt ashamed Wallahi , everyone has a weird fetish and mine is thumb sucking though I've tried to reduce and all , I instantly removed my thumb and eyed him.

"Don't talk to me tonight".

"Fine I won't baby kawai".

I started chatting with the girls , and I could feel his eyes on me, I clicked his name and sent him a message.

"Stop looking at me"

"You look beautiful" he replied.

"Thank you" I just had to smile , like this boy is such a softie.

"You're welcome".

"Ahhh let's play truth or dare" I blurted almost regretting it.

"Tired of the silence parrot or you just miss me?!"

"I beg to differ , I just want to get somethings out of my brain"

"Fine get a bottle"

"No it's "just the two of us" here so , I don't think that'll be necessary , ask me and I'll ask you"

"First makes the rule" he said bringing out a coin from his pocket.

"I'm head and you're tail , as it should be , so toss it" I twisted my mouth and he laughed ,it landed on his hands and I was to go first.

"Rules are simple ,
1)you can answer truth three times then a dare is compulsory ,
2) once a question or a dare is uttered then it stands , it can't be changed.
3)for me if you can't answer or do a dare then you have to do what I say for a day, what about you ?"
I cocked my brows.

"Same"

Third persons P.O.V.

"Look at them , all so lovey dovey , I promise I'm going to destroy their happiness , my first plan failed , but the second one is going to work out perfectly fine I promise even if it's the last thing I do" she smiled and zoomed at afaans face on the screen.

"Oh come on Ann , take it easy okay ?"
She hissed and walked away from the girl who followed closely behind her.

********************************************
AFAANS POV.

"Bad man dem know
Dem know say I be bad commando"

Well afrah is singing bad commando , cause she's been asking me really tough questions and damn I've been going easy on her , but she thinks it's because I don't have good questions.

Girls.

She dared me to give her my phone for a day so she could reply all the thousand messages on my Instagram and Twitter , and I let her have it cause honestly I had nothing to hide , girl's disturbed me on a low but I never replied.

This was the hard dare that made me be her slave for a day , she asked me to dance , seriously ? Nah mehn I cant deal so I agreed to be her slave for a day and honestly it's tiring, she's getting ready to go bon a shopping spree while I was fixed on my phone checking some documents.

"Damn my wife is so beautiful" I muttered.

"I heard that" she smiled and hugged me.

"Wait did I say that aloud or did you read my mind ?"

"Yep I certainly read your mind , I have mind reading super powers , don't tell anyone ka ji ko, oh and I'm also invisible"

"You're not even funny afrah" I sighed.

"Let's go , I'm ready"

"Baby I thought you were going alone, I'm really tired"

"Seriously afaan , who lets his wife go out alone except you , and btw remember you're my slave today so get your ass up" she smirked and hit me with a pillow.

I grunted but what gives , I can't say no to my girl.

Always be honest. The truth , good or bad is better than any lie.