Seperated ?!

I climbed up to my room and it was locked lallai ma, I came down and met them arguing about whatsoever.

"Hey can you please give me the keys to my room" I cut their argument short.

"Afaan you even locked her room so that she will sleep in your room ko ? So you can betray me with this fool"she spoke shouting and crying.

Wait did she just call me a fool? Kuuut

I acted on reflex , stepped forward and slapped the fuck out of her face.

"Ke let me tell you shiru shiru ba tsoro bane(keeping quiet doesn't mean I'm scared of you) just because I tolerate his nonsense doesn't mean I have to tolerate yours"
She was about to talk when I shut her up and continued

I've had enough.

"I swear to god I craze pass you, ni mahaukaciya ce And if you think I'm joking say one word , you think I love being married to him" I asked pointing at him and burst into a sadistic laugh.

"Try one nonsense with me and I swear you're leaving this house , mtsew nonsense" I turned to walk away when I felt a hot sting on my face.

"Afaan, you slapped me, ho..w dare y....oouu"
He sent a death glare which didn't stop me from stepping in front of him.

"Afaan please kill me"

"Shut up afrah , or I swear to god I won't hesitate to!"

"Afaan I've had enough of this wallahi , I know you've hated me since day one the fuck maybe since the day you first set your eyes on me, so I need to know my standard who do you choose me , your legal wife or this excuse for a lady" I asked wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

AFAANS POV

I know what I did was absolutely wrong , but when she rubbed it on my face that she doesn't want to be married to me I had to shut her up and the only stupid way I could think of was to slap her.

Damn you afaan. 

She was crying and talking at the same time it hurt me but the deed has already been done.

She stepped in front of me and started sniffing

"Afaan I've had enough of this wallahi , I know you've hated me since day one the fuck maybe since the day you first set your eyes on me.
If only you knew afrah , if only you knew.

"so I need to know my standard who do you choose me , your legal wife or this excuse for a lady" she asked wiping her tears with the back of her hand. 

I felt like stepping forward to confront her but I needed to clear this whole thing off my mind.

"Look afrah..."

"Shut up afaan , just shut it , you choose her over me yes? Alhamdullilah I'm leaving your house , don't even try stopping me cause I'm not going to stay thank you very much I leave you in peace" she ran out of the house , I tried following her but Anisa stepped in front of me.

"Baby where are you going to , go and take a shower you can go check her up in the morning"

I hissed and walked up to my room , I've never loved any girl like afrah ya allah protect my wife for me ya allah , I locked the door and kept trying her number but it was off.

I took sleeping pills and that  didn't help too one bit , I heard bangs on my door which I totally ignored.

It was already 6:30am , after I prayed ,I still couldn't sleep I checked my phone and saw a message.

"Assalamu Alaika son in law, Meet me in my house 2 dot, I'll be waiting"

My heart skipped a beat.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
-Helen Keller