Pretty much ?

I hissed and drove off , I was glad though after the charade I pulled and although I don't like afaan I'll make him pay for bringing a lady into our matrimonial house that's a promise
I'm more stubborn than you can imagine , I pulled up at the mikos house and cute bubbly girls rushed to my car , Zara sat in the front , zuhra and Amnah were at the back and furry was driving another car with iman, Harry and zulaikha.
I wasn't listening to their conversation cause I was hell bent on the revenge I was going to set for afaan.
Zara nudged me.
"Earth to adda" she giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"Zara , I thought I told you to stop calling me adda" I said as I parked my car into the huge supermarket we came to.

I stepped down and banged into someone , it was furry she sized me up and walked to the door.

This girl should be on my black list too. 

"Look girls I'm going to give you a list each cause I know you girls , I'll just look for you and won't find you , zuhra and amnah you're getting the chicken ingredients , zulaikha and iman are getting the spices and the dessert ingredients , zara and harry you're coming with me , we'll meet at this spot by 4:45 got it?"

"Yes ma'am"they all chorused , saluting.

********************************************

It's literally 5:45 and I haven't seen any of he girls , and right now zara was pulling me to a boutique to shop Zara kept commenting that I lacked fashion sense and I need to look sexy for my husband.
Zara knew everything that was going on between I and her brother and she has vowed to help me although I didn't venture the help will come this fast 😂.

5 minutes later we are arguing.

"Zara what's your problem? you're possessed something is definitely wrong with your brain how on earth will I wear this and walk around the house."

"Zara you're unbelievable wallah" I threw the lingeries back to her

"Ok fine afrah but wallahi I'm buying them with or without your say" she packed them and scurried away.

6:00pm.
Finally through with everything , we met at the parking lounge and we drove back home.
I descended from the car praying to Allah that ya afaan has gotten rid of that thing if not because of anyone cause of his dignity and self respect.
I turned the knob on the door gently and said my salam , he was sitting on the couch with his laptop placed between his laps watching a movie and sipping something ( I don't know what😂). He looked so peaceful.

"Salammmmm"the girls shrieked gushing me back to reality and he turned and looked at us.
He grinned (he actually did) when he saw his sister and cousins.

" ya afaan , come and help us with this groceries that adda made us buy today"amnah chirped.

"You girls are strong girls you can manage" he smirked and continued watching his movie.