Trouble in paradise ?!

Waking up early gets me to the peak of boredom but what gives? everyday comes with a new adventure.

I hissed and turn to afaan , he was still sleeping on his stomach sucking his lower lip, to think I'll be married to this guy. wallah if I was told by someone , I'll flip them and call them lying bitches but here I am , sharing a bed with him In freaking bora bora in a see through nightie admiring him while he slept.
The irony.

I got up and ignored my illusional fantasies, moving to the balcony I saw the most beautiful view ,well apart from all the make up pages I stalk on Instagram

The sun was setting and the colors felt warm and soft to the eye, i unlocked my phone sent a snap to "the girls" group and moved away to the bathroom washed my face , brushed then decided to take my bath after taking my time on what to wear , talk...

The sun was setting and the colors felt warm and soft to the eye, i unlocked my phone sent a snap to "the girls" group and moved away to the bathroom washed my face , brushed then decided to take my bath after taking my time on what to wear , talk about taking my bath and deciding on what to wear without modeling for anyone has become a fetish to me.

I rated my dressing plus make up on a scale of 1-10 and luckily it fell on a 10.1😂( lol what?!)
Creeping to afaans side , I grabbed a long feather from one of my hats and tickled THs nose with it, he scratched his nose and turned in his sleep grunting , i Moved to his side Again and tickled him this time pushing the feather into his nostrils, he startled then jumped up and i instantly lay on the bed pretending to be asleep.
I could hear him take a deep breath then he started walking , the door to the bathroom opened and I jumped up only to see ya afaan by the door, arms crossed, shirtless smirking at me
Freaking Jamie dornan.
"Babe, I didn't know sleeping people took baths and got dressed in their dreams".

I opened one eye and he gave me one of his boyish laughs till his dimples were visible then he moved to the bathroom.

AFAANS POV.
Afrah woke me up this morning with a little fun of hers , not knowing that I've been up before her I stared at her face while she slept until it freaked me out, How can someone feel this way about someone , i shifted uncomfortably in the shower.
After showering I wrapped my body in a towel , and draped the other on my shoulder to clean my hair, she was exactly the way I left her only her eyes were opened ، she was staring at the wall, I cleared my throat and she turned to my direction.

"What the fu—" she gasped and turned.
What? Ok I mean I'm hot and all and my torso was showing a bit but come on.

"What?"

" who told you it's socially acceptable for a guy to strip anywhere , anyhow?"

"Afrah you got it wrong , there's a towel hanging on my waist covering my di— language afaan
my legs Incase you missed it " I corrected myself rubbing my temples.

"Why did I even ask, God I'll be outside when you finish showcasing your body thinking you're an underwear model" she got up and tried walking past me , I held her by the waist and smirked it was actually funny she fidgeted and looked at her shoes.