Does hospital sound romantic? 😂❤️

I was plunged into a state of consciousness, and adrenaline surged through my whole body , I jumped towards him and scratched and punched any skin visible , he cried in pain and tried to push me off him , as we struggled we fell to the floor and something clanged as it fell next to me , I quickly glanced and it was the gun he shot afaan with , I picked it up and backed away from terror who had a smile as he watched me nervously handling the gun.

"Khadija you won't do that , you can't even hurt a fly"

"Jokes on you buster, I hurt people that hurt things I love , this is for my family"
I smiled and shot him in the leg.

"Afrah you're mine forever , it's a promise"
he said smirking and holding the wounded leg and I shot the other leg when I was sure he cant move I ran towards afaan
he was lying on his back closing his eyes gently , I lay my head on his chest and whispered over and over again how much I loved him, then I heard footsteps running towards our direction I glanced up and met bullz eyes, he rushed towards me and the last thing I could remember was him saying it'll be fine. I was surrounded by darkness, sometimes I could hear voices talking about drugs too effective and comas I always tried to open my eyes but anytime I did it was like they were glued shut.

I don't know how long I was in that state , but I can remember the day I heard voices shouting that I was back , I opened my eyes gently and the sun reflected my eyes so much I had to shut it back almost immediately.
The doctor is an elderly man who I've known almost all my life , he held my hand and smiled.

"Diyata (my daughter) can you hear me?"
I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"Just nod if you can hear me ok?" And I nodded.

"Good"he continued.

"Can you hear me?" I nodded.

Then he pointed at ummi and abba
" do you remember them?" I nodded It was actually funny and if I wasn't in this sore condition I could have pranked them , you know Khadija is all play.

"That's good , now do you remember anything that happened at all?" Just as he said this everything that happened came back to me.

"Ummi where's afaan?"I asked in tears, and my throat felt raw.

"He's Fine habibty , rest and you'll see him okay?"

"No ummi please I want to see him now"I grabbed the cannula, pulled it off , and started walking towards the door, I walked out and met gloomy faces the whole family was there.

Zara, muntaz, harri and the girls gawked at me when I was fully in sight , then rushed over to me, And series of questions started.

"Are you okay?"

"Where hurts?"

"That hospital gown looks ugly on you"

I grabbed zaras hand.

"Zara please take me to ya afaans room"

She was about to protest about it but decided against in and pulled me to a room beside mine.
She gave me a small smile and walked away , I entered the room and afaan was on the bed with oxygen fixed tightly to his mouth.

His chest was bandaged and he looked so peaceful , he was shot because of me , he came to save me, I cried and held his hand then stroked his hair gently.

"Afaan please wake up even if its for a minute , I'm so sorry for all I've done to you , I promise I'll be a better wife to you ba rashin kunya(no disrespect) , and all I love you " my lips trembled from my quiver and I bent down to kiss his forehead, I got up and started walking towards the door when I heard a faint cry.

I turned and his hands were actually moving , I shouted on top of my lungs for the doctor then ran to him , I smiled and stroked his hair telling him to keep quiet he'll be fine.

He smiled and looked at me then whispered

"You promise?!"I nodded as the nurses pushed me back a little, the doctor assured me afaan will be fine that he needs to rest and Zara that came in to the room after I shouted walked me back to my room.

She lay me down on the bed.

"Khadija are you okay?" She asked.

"Look Zara I'm fine , meh?"

"Muntaz I think our friend is now a nut case"she called out to muntaz , nikam I'm in trouble with this girls , even in this moment they wont let me rest.

"Yes take me to barnawa psychiatry and keep me there kunji?"

"Dama ai very soon , the doctor said you can eat? What do you want to eat , please don't give me something tedious...."

I smiled wickedly and sat up straight.

"Toh hajiya muntaz for disturbing me you and zara I want pepersoup din kayan ciki and kunun aya(tiger nut drink) and I think ya afaan will want that your famous kunun gyada(groundnut pap), thank you" I said grinning wickedly , I was really tired but I couldn't show them that.

"someone should remind me why I asked this muguwa (wicked person) again, Wai ya afaan just say you want it idiot"she hissed kissed my forehead and walked out.

Zara turned to look at me when muntaz left

"Afrah rest you need it"

I summoned my courage to ask her , because it has been on my mind since I woke up.

"Zara what about anisa, has she been caught"

"No , she was found dead in a room but nobody could identify her body cause you both were unconscious it seems weird wallah, sha rest and stop asking questions or I'll call ummi".

"Fine".

AFAANS P.O.V
After I told bullz I knew who it was, they bothered me so much that I had to tell them.

Flashback.

"Hello baby"

I knew immediately knew who it was
ANISA.

"Yes anisa , how are you ?"

"Fine , anisa im currently tensed , I'll call you later okay?"

"Wait habibty I know where your idiotic wife is I told you I'd do anything to get you back so if you want your wife back come to mai shanu road , house 15 and come alone, all I want is you afaan"
I stood up abruptly.

"Anisa listen don't hurt her ple.."

She dropped the call...

"I know who has afrah , Look guys , I'm going alone I know who Anisa is and I know what she can do , please don't try to get involved , I'll call you guys when it's safe to come okay ? Bullz do you remember mai shanu road? House 15?" He nodded and I continued.

"Toh that's her location , please don't argue just stay here okay" I said glaring at them cause I knew them and this was my family we were talking about and the love of my life, I picked my car keys and rushed out.

I was there in less than 20 minutes, I knew that house way to much to call anisa for any petty talk , I did the James Bond wall walk and entered the building, I checked for anisa everywhere but I couldn't find her then I walked into a room and there was a haggard looking man standing over Afrah trying to kiss her , I rushed and punched him several times on the side of his head , I rushed to afrah in awe to untangle her from the rope when he got up and aimed a gun at me.

The last part of what happened kept replaying in my head and that was why I was eager to leave this hospital and be with afrah if not for anything to protect her.

As I slid into unconsciousness, I saw a girl standing above me smirking.

"Remember me? I know you do?" She swung the bat in her hand and hit me with it

The girl wasn't anisa.

"Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don't lose the passion and the love for what you do. I am happy every day, because life is moving in a very positive way. Keep looking up!"