Stupid anklets 😩😩

He kept undressing me with his eyes and I ignored him or the fact that he was even there.
"Masha allah you're pretty , so b afaan has taste" a girl of about my age barged in with a little cute purple trolley.

I glanced at him and he was smirking.

God this guy should introduce them already.

He started as if he read my mind "dear wifey meet my favorite aunty in the world hajiya , hajiya meet Khadija afrah"

"Let me take it from there , I'm hajiya bintu an aunt to your husband I have 4 kids manal is in Dubai , ayoosh that's her (she pointed at the girl with the trolley) mannah and mahnoor"

I greeted them all and gestured them to the diner after they exchanged hugs and pleasantries with the girls
We ate and it was time to sleep hajiya bintu, mannah And mahnoor took my room.

Ayoosh and zulaikha took the first guest room Harry and iman took the second room , then zarah and zuhra took the room closest to mine while Hayfa was hooked with furry but she didn't really bother cause she was really a quite girl.
That left me , every where was occupied and I was scared to sleep in the parlor to avoid hajiya bintus suspicions.
I tiptoed to the room zara was sleeping in and knocked.
Zuhra was on the phone and zara was watching a movie.
"Assalamu alaikum"

"Waalaikis salam"they both answered.

I walked in, yanked the bed cover and snuggled in.

"If you like flair your nose , you're not the only person that has nose ai , what are you doing here"zara said uncovering the sheets.

"Haba zara , you're my bestfriend naaa , where will I sleep if not here haba" I smiled making a really cute face.

"Your husbands room na" they both chorused.

"I swear if you don't go now , I'll scream so that hajiya will come in here don't dare me cause I swear , she'll come in here and drag you to yayas room , or should we try"

"Ahh no need for that zara , dama I came to borrow a short and shirt, I left mine in my room and I don't want to wake them up"

"Fine , I have only one short and its cotton with the t shirt"

I checked the short and it was really soft and I bet my butt will be very visible in those but then what gives.

I took them off the hanger and walked to the bathroom , I washed my body well and combed my hair down till it reached my mid back , wore the pjs and walked out.

"Damnnnnn , that ass is fat" zara giggled , I eyed her and soaked my skin with the special humrah hajiya bulbul made for me , the scent is really soft and mesmerizing I ignored the girls and strutted out hearing their wolf cries.
This girls will be the death of me.

I reached his door , and started counting

One ...

Two...

Three...

I knocked on the door then ran to the corner to hide(stupid yes) he unlocked the door and checked across then went back in and I came out from my hiding spot I ran to the door again knocked and ran to a new hiding spot this time closer to the room , he unlocked the room furiously and came out completely , he shook his head and stepped back in, I made the third dash and before I could knock someone pulled me in.

"Hello babe" he smirked.

Afaans P.O.V.
The moment she left after her little banter I told aneesa to pack her bag she didn't argue cause she knows how hot tempered I can be , I took her to a nearby hotel and told her I'll come pick her up after hajiya leaves.

I proceeded to work , and watched a few movies , I was on the last movie when afrah came back and she wasn't joking about the girlsss part.

We joked a little with the girls and I left for my room , the aroma of the food kept hitting me and I felt the urge to get down and check up on them , after a few minutes I couldn't hold it anymore I was going to pick hajiya bintu from the airport , I could use that as an excuse I walked downstairs and sighted her sleeping peacefully on zarahs Laps , her hair covered half her face and she looked like a beautiful mess.

I told zara I was going to go pick hajiya and left.

45 minutes later.
******************
I came in first cause ayoosh didn't want me to help her with any of her luggage , hajiya was talking on the phone and I had to hold mahnoor.

Afrah was standing in front , she wore a native wear that complimented her skin and brought out her lovely curves , her head tie was tight but pulled back a little to reveal her front hair and a lot of her hair at the back though she tried to hide it , her eyes glistered from the heavy black kohl she was putting on , and her lips looked full and pouty in pink lipstick, she had beautiful patterns drawn on her hands and legs in red and she looked stunningly beautiful and hot if I may add.
I inspected and scanned every part of her and wallahi I was building castles in Spain , she swayed mahnoor from my hands and kept kissing her cheeks and playing with her
She was simply cute , I smiled.
for once in my life I was glad hajiya came in
I introduced them and they kept reminiscing about how beautiful afrah was , like come on her head go bust o
She walked in front of me , shaking her big butt and I couldn't help but stare , I almost hit one of the chairs.
I wish nobody caught on that.

Dinner was absolutely amazing , I remember when we once spoke with bulls about this arewa slayers that can't cook but can look beautiful on social media but afrah was different , she could dress well , I mean fashionable well and could cook beautifully and deliciously.

10:45pm.
I was working on my laptop , when i heard a loud bang , I checked out and there was no one , I ignored it and went back to my laptop , there was a second bang and this time around I caught a sound it was the sound of Afrahs anklet , she wore them on both legs like good luck charm and if a place was quiet enough you could hear them , I smiled and stood by the door waiting for a third knock , I listened and heard the sound of her anklet , she was tiptoeing , before she could knock I dragged her in holding her wrist tight.

"Hello babe"I whispered smirking.