Chapter.1

NIALL'S POV

I drove towards my favorite cafe for a cappuccino. London traffic drives me crazy and I can't get through the day without my morning coffee.

There was a dinging sound from the door bell signalling my entrance and a smile spread across my face as soon as the familiar and delicious coffee smell hit my nostrils.

I walked to the counter and found a very sleepy Melissa tapping furiously on her phone only looking up when she heard my greeting.

"Morning Mel." I said.

"Oh, hey Ni. How is the morning?" She replied with a small smile.

"It's alright thanks." I answered her.
She looked me up and down then a sly smile spread on her face.

"You look...hot, Niall. Who is the lucky dude you trying to impress?"

I shook my head at her. Yes I'm gay and very open about my sexuality, I came out to my family when I was 13 and they were all very supportive of my sexual preferences. So hearing Melissa talk about the 'lucky dude' didn't faze me at all seeing as she knew about me being gay.As did everyone I associated with.

"I'm not trying to impress any 'lucky dude' Mel. And I always look dashing if you haven't yet noticed." I replied with a smirk and she rolled her eyes at me.

She handed me my cup and a muffin. I don't have to tell her my order because I'm a regular and she knows exactly what I like.

"So Mel..." I began."Why do you look sleep deprived?"

She sighed loudly and replied. "Boyfriend drama. I promise I'll tell you but not now."

"Alright Mel, whatever it is you are going through just know that a lot of people care about you starting with me." I comforted her.

"And that right there is why I keep Wishing you were straight. Are you sure you are gay Niall? We could be so happy together." She said with a huge smile.

"Wish on Melissa." I replied with an eye roll.
"Anyway I have to go eat now. See you later Mel." I told her while walking towards a table.

I was almost done with my meal when I suddenly felt homesick. It doesn't happen as often as it did when I first moved here from Washington DC in America but still happens.

I was born in Ireland but we relocated to America when I was about four and my elder brother Greg was eleven.When I was fourteen I begun attending Uni during night classes while juggling secondary education in daytime.

Academic work was never a challenge for me infact I was what people call a gifted learner which would explain my early Uni entrance.
My father is the richest medical
doctor in the states and my mother owns a successful Irish restaurant, but that doesn't stop me from working hard at school because I want to be known for me.And not my parents riches.

I started my own fashion line when I was sixteen because I always dreamt of having one. I love designing and when I moved here to start my medicine residency at St.Thomas hospital I brought my dream with me and opened a branch of 'NH Fashion World'.With my brother's help of course, him being a lawyer comes with pros for me.

I had been staring in space for what felt like forever until my vision was blocked by a body. I slowly raised my eyes and looked at the person. I recognized him as Harry Styles from One Direction the biggest boy band in the world. I gave him a smile but it soon faded after he spoke.

"Why are you staring at me like a creep?" He began. "I know I'm hot but you don't have to creep me out with your stares. Now, what do you want me to sign for you?"

I was lost for words because apparently Harry is the most humble of the four members, and yet here he was calling me a creep for no reason. I didn't even know that I was staring in his direction when I zoned out till he walked up to my table.

Anyway I just stood up and made my way out calling a quick 'goodbye' to Melissa. When I got in my car I drove the remaining two blocks to NH Fashion World listening to my best friend's songs on the radio.

*

As soon I walked through the building I was met with warm smiles and greetings because I got along with all my workers. And although it was my company I was the youngest here which made them co-workers treat and protect me like their own child.

During the elevator ride to my office I couldn't help but think about what Harry said to me. I have a friend from one direction, Zayn and he always talks good of Harry when ever we meet to catch up. I brushed those thoughts aside when I reached the tenth floor which is where my office is located.

I greeted my assistant Mrs Green who is an amazing woman in her later thirties and entered my office. I started working in preparation for the summer collection launch. The rest of the day went by in a blur and before I knew it was my lunch break.

As if on cue Mrs Green knocked on my door once and entered with my lunch.(which is nandos by the way).

"Hey Mr.Horan I brought you some food figured you'd be hungry." She said with a smile.

"Thanks a lot Mrs Green and please call me Niall when it's just us." I replied while taking the food from her.

After as she left I ate my food and got back to work but I couldn't concentrate anymore because the homesickness was back.

                         ****

I found myself sitting on a bench in a park near NH, I left the office about 30 minutes ago and my homesickness was gone since I managed to Skype my mum and my best friend JB -name's Justin Bieber but I like calling him JB or Jus- promised to visit me next week when he gets a break from his tour.

I looked at the people in the park and a pair of green orbs caught my eye. I quickly looked away but he had already seen me and he was soon standing in front of me.

He looked at me straight in the eyes before speaking up. "You are now stalking me blondie.What do you want from me?"

Ok confirmed, he is super rude.Does he actually think that the world revolves around him?

I stood up and looked him up and down then I met his gaze and answered him.

"Well I wish there was something I was looking  for from you but unfortunately there isn't so if you would please leave me alone.Thankyou very much."

I sat back down and put my headphones in my ears blocking the rest of the world from me.
Harry just showed me his finger yeah the middle one and left.

After a while I went back to NH and finished my day's work. I went back home to relax a bit before I had to go to the hospital for my residency. Argh, I hate night shift but its just up to ten pm so I'm not complaining much.
____________________________________

Hey my sweet creatures

There's the first chapter tell me what you think of the story.

Spread the love❤

I love you all

_Jay_