Chapter.5

NIALL'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw Zayn's face looking down at me.
I smiled weakly at him.

"Niall how are you feeling? Can you sit up? Are you okay? Can you see me?" He threw the questions at me.

"Zayn relax. I'm fine." I said while sitting up. I saw Harry pacing back and forth and when he saw that I was awake he rushed to me and hugged me squeezing the breath out of my lungs.

"Oh Niall I was so worried." He said still squeezing me.

"C-cant b-breath Harry." I gasped.

He loosened his hold on me but he did not let go of me.
"I'm sorry Niall. I was just so worried." He apologized.

"It's okay. But I'm fine now. You don't have to worry." I reassured him.

"If I only I knew that what I said will make you pass out, I wouldn't have brought it up. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if anything happened to you gorgeous, I'm sorry I'm so sorr-" He rumbled but I cut him off mid-sentence.

"Harry I'm fine okay. Its not your fault, I just overreacted I mean I've been on my feet since morning so I was probably just tired." I told him.

He still continued to apologise and he pulled me in his lap.

"Looks like sleeping beauty is awake, who kissed you?" Louis asked with a smile while coming from the kitchen with a bottle of water for me.

I took the bottle from him, took a sip then answered.

"My prince kissed me Louis, isnt it obvious?" I said with a smile.

"And who might that prince be?" Louis continued.

"His name is Prince Louis." I replied fighting a smile.

Louis looked at me and we both burst out laughing while Zayn and Harry chuckled. Although Harry's seemed a little forced.

"Niall why did you pass out?" Liam asked. I didn't even see him come in while we were laughing. He seemed to come from showering 'cause his hair was still wet.

"I was just tired Liam, been working since morning without rest." I assured him.

Then he looked at Harry.
"Why are you sitting in Harry's lap?"

This time Harry answered him.
"He's sitting in my lap because he can Liam."

Liam rolled his eyes at Harry and sat down on a bean bag.

I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and realised that Zayn had pinched me.

"What'd do that for?" I asked rubbing my cheek.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." Zayn replied.He then pulled me up from Harry's lap and gave me a big hug.

I Immediately missed Harry's touch but I ignored that.

*

After an hour I found myself sitting on the foot of the bed in Harry's room.
There were five bedrooms in the penthouse but they were all occupied because Paul was here.That left me to choose who I wanted to room with now, normally I would have chosen Zayn but I don't know what made me choose Harry's room.
Perhaps it's because of the fact that we needed to talk about what he said to me in the kitchen before...you know the incident.

I wanted to go home but the boys insisted that I stay over because I was exhausted.

Now back to the issue at hand. Harry looked at me and I spoke up.

"Harry about what you said earl-"
I started but he cut me off.

"Niall you don't have to say anything, really.Its alright if you don't feel the same I mean we just met recently and I was a complete jerk to you. Just... don't say it okay? I just wanted to let you know how I feel."
He said with tears pooling in his eyes.