Chapter.12

HARRY'S POV

During the whole plane ride I failed to do anything but think about my boyfriend.
He really does a good job at getting on my nerves sometimes.

I was angry.

Angry at myself for even thinking about him when I was angry at him.

Why did he have to go to Spain so suddenly but turned down my offer?

I understood perfectly well that him and Justin came from way back but then I was his boyfriend and ugh..

I won't be yelled at by Mike and take this behavior from Niall sitting down. No.

I made a mental note to go drinking and maybe have a pleasurable night since he decided to act like a bitch. He was not even my real boyfriend so it wouldn't be considered as cheating right?

Soon the plane touched down and we got down.

After a while we were seated in a black car heading to our hotel.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and when I looked at it I saw that it was Niall calling me.

Like the other times he'd tried to call me that day, I ignored it and let it go to voice mail.

The message he left that time around was not like the others had he left.

"Harry I know you are hearing this and you just don't wanna pick up. Anyway this is the last time I'm calling, now you can either call me back so I can tell you why I left  suddenly or you can shove a cactus up your ass and continue being a dick. At this point I don't even care because you are acting childish and I've got a lot on my plate to add your childishness to it. Bye."

I knew that Niall was rude and sassy but what the hell!??

Before I could say anything the car erupted in loud laughter from the boys. They'd all heard what Niall had said because my phone was on speaker when he left the message.

Definitely won't be considered cheating.

"When did the paradise become a war zone?" Zayn asked.

"Fuck off." I flipped him off and they laughed even more.

I loved the boys but sometimes I felt like sticking pins in their eyes. Like then, I mean what was even funny about what Niall had said?

"Go ahead laugh at my misery." I mumbled but they heard me.

"Okay seriously Harry. Whats wrong why are you fighting?" Liam asked.

I sighed and told them everything.

"And you've not answered his calls since the airport, correct?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"How will you know why he left if you don't talk to him?" Liam asked and I kept quiet.

"Try to call him boo, maybe after the show, if you need some time." Louis said.

I shook my head.

"I don't wanna talk to him on phone. I'll wait till he can explain in person whenever that will be." I said.

They were quiet but they all nodded after some time.

We got to the hotel we were going to be staying in and after having Paul check us in we headed up to our floor.

It was a suite with four adjoining rooms so we kind of shared the same living area and kitchen but still had separate bedrooms. It even had a bar, perfect.