Chapter.14

NIALL'S POV

As soon I got to the hospital, I  rushed to the room that all student doctors in my department hung out in when we were not working.

I sighed in relief when I saw that I was the only one in there.

I sat down on the big brown sofa and thought about the events of that day.

My heart clenched with rage and hurt and that was not a good combination.

Before things got worse I stood up and looked through the med cabinets and found my asthma meds.

I injected myself and lay down so that it would work without me moving about.

I didn't even know that I'd fallen asleep until my ringing phone woke me up

Harry's name flashed on the screen and I almost broke down because I couldn't bare the thought of him cheating on me.

Did they even go all the way?
I hope not because that text said something about the boys interrupting. But he still..

After having enough of Harry's calls, I called JB.
I knew he was in Australia but maybe he could cheer me up a little.

I would have called Zayn but I didn't want anything associated with Harry also I couldn't because he knew this but hid it from me.

"Niall? Now you ruined the surprise. How did you even know?"  He said as soon as he picked up.

"What?" I asked him, confusion laced in my voice.

"Who told you that I landed? I wanted to surprise you." He whined.

"Nobody told me nothing wait did you just say you landed?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting in the car now. See you in a few." He said.

"Can you come to the hospital? I'm not home." I told him and he agreed to go straight there.

Maybe I would have just gone home and met him there but the possibility that Harry was still at my house was high and I didn't want to deal with him. Yet.

As soon he hung up I rushed out of the hospital and went to wait for him in the carpark.

After about 20 minutes, a car pulled up and my bestfriend got out.

I ran up to him and hugged him.

Justin knew me too well to understand my behaviour and he knew by how I hugged him that something was up.

We hugged for five solid minutes and when we pulled away, he looked at me.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked me softly.

Justin was a kind of friend who understood your situation even when you had not said anything.

"Can we check in a hotel and then go drinking?" I asked him.

He agreed and I led him to my car. I felt bad for him because he was obviously exhausted from flying but he still agreed.

"Give me the keys I'll drive." He told me and I did as he said.

*

"Ni what's going on?" He asked as soon as we were seated in some bar in the VIP area. It was crowned but that section was okay.

We had already checked in into a five star hotel and he'd freshened up then we found ourselves seating there.

I took a deep breath and began to explain what had happened between Harry and I.