Chapter.27

Then you spoke your truth with no secrets.

Told me use your heart while it's beating.

____________________________________
homewithnarry This one is for you love.❤❤❤❤

HARRY'S POV

When I got to Niall's house, I quickly parked my car and rushed to the door.

I rung the bell and a while later, Niall opened the door rubbing his eyes as if he had been sleeping.

"Harry?" He sounded surprised to see me and I didn't blame him.

"Hi Niall, can I come in?" I shifted on my legs sheepishly.

"What are you doing here?" Niall said as he stepped aside and motioned for me to go inside.

He led me to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable so I sat in the love seat.

I didn't know how to start the conversation because Niall was staring at me intently as if he was trying to read me.

I had never gone to his house alone so he had every right to look at me like that.

"Niall...I'm sorry..." I started. "I don't even know what to say to make you know how sorry I am."

"We already went through this Harry. We'll try being friends as long as you agree to my terms." Niall said.

I knew exactly what terms he was talking about but that's where the problem was.

"I know that pickles is my baby too Niall and I-" Niall cut me off before I could say more.

"That's interesting. I've known that for the past five months and you are only finding out now. Where have you been?" He said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Niall I know I don't deserve it but please, for the sake of Pickles. I'm begging you, please let me in their life." I pleaded with him.

"I know you didn't cheat on me Niall and I know I don't have the right to ask this b-" I couldn't complete the sentence because he cut me off.

"You are right Harry. You don't deserve a chance to be in pickles' life, so if there is something else you wanna talk about aside from my baby then bring it up because we are done with this conversation."
Niall crossed his arms over pickles protectively.

I tried to get Niall to forgive me again but it was in vain, I even explained to him how Neymar came to my house because he asked what made me open my eyes.

No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get past being only friends. He even threatened that he would stop talking to me all together if I didn't stop pestering him about pickles.

"There's really nothing you'll say that will change my mind Harry. What if I had taken your advice and aborted this pregnancy or if I had signed it up for adoption, what then? Would you still be here begging to be in pickles' life?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

By now he was almost yelling but I didn't flinch. He had every right to yell and even punch me or throw me out any instant because what I had done to him wasn't to be tolerated.

I didn't mean to, I was lied to and brain washed but I knew that was hardly an excuse.

"I'm glad you didn't heed my advice Ni. I know I've caused you so much trouble as it is already so I'll leave. But can I please just once touch pickles?" I asked with tears falling from my eyes freely.