Chapter.26

Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

____________________________________

Double update!!Please enjoy.

NIALL'S POV

It'd been a whole week since I told Harry to stay away from pickles and not a day has gone by that I don't see him.

He'd always look for excuses to be around me even it means dragging one of the boys to my house or 'NH' or just asking the lads to invite me over.

Frankly, I had missed him so much but he hurt me real bad. I was keeping my guard up for the sake of pickles, it was not just about me anymore but my lil' angel.

I had currently been working at 'NH' from morning and being from one meeting to another had me grumpy.
I needed a long nap and a nice back rub because my back was killing me.

It was times like those that I missed JB, he was so good at back rubs.

"Ni? There's someone here to see you." Ms Green peeked in my office.

I don't wanna see anyone.

I internally groaned and told her to send whoever was looking for me in.

The door opened and I saw the last person I was expecting to see.

Taylor?

What was she doing here? Last time I checked she and Harry broke up four days ago and she was back in the US.

"Hi Ni?" She gave a nervous wave.

I couldn't form any words so I just gestured for her to take a seat and after she sat down silence befell us.

I continued working on the designs that I had infront of me because if she wasn't gonna say shit then I might as well do something productive.

She was the one who followed me so she should be the one to start talking.

After what felt like forever she cleared her throat and I looked up to meet her gaze.

"Niall... I-I'm sorry. I don't even know where to start saying how sorry I am but please find it in your heart to forgive me." She said in the most soft voice ever.

I scoffed.

"You are sorry? What exactly are you sorry for?" I asked.

I didn't mean to be so bitchy but if you had gone through half of what she made me go through then you'd understand.

Plus I was pregnant so she had to expect an attitude from me and just blame it on my hormones.

"I... I'm... I-I lied against you to Harry." She stumbled on her words.

"No shit. I already know that." I glared at her.

"I shouldn't have done it I'm sorry. And I shouldn't have dragged Neymar in it too." She looked at her lap.

"I have one question. Why did you?" I went straight to the point because I did deserve some answers right?

"It's...I thought that Harry would be a good image on my publicity and when we talked to one of his management people, he welcomed the idea but..." She trailed off.

So the bitch destroyed my relationship for her own publicity?

Well...it was a PR relationship to start with but still.