Chapter.21

Should have seen it coming

Should have read the signs

Anyway

I guess it's over.

____________________________________

Dedicated to foolforot5.Because your support motivates me.And you are just down right amazing.

**

NIALL'S POV

"Taylor?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

What was Taylor Swift doing in Harry's house? Seated in his lap.

When they noticed me standing there, Harry pushed her out of his lap and she huffed.

Liam and Zayn were cuddled up on the love seat and Louis was seated on the recliner.
They were all watching a movie.

"What are you doing here?" Harry glared at me.

The fuck is his problem?

"I didn't mean to disturb your little party mister, I only came to get my laptop." I was slowly getting upset with him.

He dumped me with no explanation whatsoever and he replaced me with her? No offense but still.

Would it be wrong if I unleashed bitchy Niall on him?No.

"Well you are clearly disturbing us so get the fuck out of my house. I told you to leave me alone." He said angrily but I didn't flinch.

"I have exams coming up and that is my school computer, so would be kind enough to get it for me or should I go ahead and get it myself?" I asked him.

I avoided the glare I was receiving from Taylor. If she was involved in my break up with Harry then I didn't want to deal with her, at all.

I knew the kind of person she was, she pumped lies in Selena's mind making her dump JB then she went ahead and tried to seduce him.

Luckily JB was not that kind of person so he told her to fuck off and then we just drifted apart even when the other two had made up.

"Two minutes. Get your laptop and leave, I'll send all your things to you soon." Harry barked.

So I made my way upstairs and came back down after a few minutes with the laptop in my hand.

When I came back down. I noticed that the other boys seemed to be giving me cold looks.

What had that witch fed their minds with?

"Harry can I talk to you, in private?" I looked at Taylor while speaking.

Harry crossed his arms over his chest.

"Whatever you have to say you can say it infront of everyone else." He said.

I took a deep breath.

If this was the only way I could at least get closure then okay.

"Why did you break up with me?" I asked him and he scoffed.

"It's funny you still haven't figured it out. You thought I would never find out?" He replied.

What was he on about?

"That I'm pregnant? Harry I know you don't want kids just yet but do you think that breaking up with me will make the pregnancy go away?" I asked.

I heard gasps escape from the boys' mouths.