Chapter.31

NARRATED

Harry's thrusts became deeper into Niall and that emitted a moans from the blonde.

He then took Niall's member in his hand and started pumping at the same pace as his thrusts.

Niall was now a moaning mess and Harry was a grunting mess on top of his boyfriend.

Then he pulled out and Niall whined at the loss of contact.

"Harrrrry..."

"On all fours baby boy." Harry instructed Niall.

Soon Niall was kneeling down and Harry entered him one more time.

"Fuck!" Niall moaned.

Harry went slow at first until he couldn't help himself and picked up the pace.

After a while Niall released his load on the sheets infront of him and Harry came shortly after.
filling Niall up.

He rode out his high and slowly removed himself from Niall then he lay down and cuddled him.

"That was great." Niall said running his hands in Harry's hair.

"Yeah.It was,I love you baby." Harry said.

"I love you too."

They held each other until sleep found them.

**

"Niall relax baby,I'm not going anywhere." Harry panted as Niall straddled his lap and kissed him hungrily.

"You knew what you were getting yourself into when you suggested we watch fifty shades of grey,so shut up and kiss me." Niall said and kissed Harry again.

This behavior from Niall was a big turn on for Harry and he found himself flipping them so that he was hovering over Niall.

The blonde however,was not having it.He wanted to be in control and so he gently told Harry that it was his game and was back to straddling his hips.

After a heavy make out session,clothes were off and Niall was positioning himself on Harry's member.

"Niall we are in the living room.What if someone comes in?" Harry asked but instead of answering,Niall lowered himself on Harry's length.

"Fuck!Fuck! N-Niall..." Harry couldn't form a proper sentence when he felt himself inside of Niall's warmness.

He gripped on his boyfriend's thighs tightly,enough to cause bruises later but none of them seemed to mind.

"Oh m- fuck! This is so good." Niall moaned when Harry's dick hit his prostrate.

He rode Harry at a slow and passionate rate until they both came at the same time.

Niall shooting all over their chests and Harry cumming hard inside Niall.

Niall buried his face in the crook of Harry's neck and caught his breath after a few minutes.

"We need to shower." He said and kissed Harry's lips lightly.

"Yeah,the boys will be here soon." Harry agreed and stood up lifting Niall with him as he led them upstairs so that they could clean up.

**

"You are doing that on purpose right?" Harry asked Niall who was drinking hot cocoa with whipped cream but kept getting the cream on his upper lip.

He would then lick off the cream with his tongue.Harry knew that Niall was doing it to test him.

"What are you talking about babe?" Niall asked innocently.