Chapter.11

Dedicated to Gintebuu for being sweet and giving me the motivation I need to keep writing. Thanks love.

**

NIALL'S POV

I woke up to the smell of chocolate and strawberries. I opened my eyes almost immediately and saw my boyfriend's beautiful face looking down at me with a chocolate covered strawberry in his hand.

"Morning baby." He greeted me.

"Hey love. How are you?" I greeted back.

"I'm fine babe. Sleep ok?" He asked and I nodded.

He held the strawberry close to my lips and I opened my mouth eating it.

"Sit upright baby I made you breakfast." Harry said.

Mmm breakfast in bed. How Sweet.

I did as I was told and saw a plate of a full English breakfast and a bowl of strawberries on the night stand.

Before eating I decided to go and wee so I stood up but I immediately sat back down because of the pain that shot from my bum and up my spine.

"Fucking hell!!" I hissed.

Harry was soon by my side asking if I was ok.

"Hey baby. You alright?" He asked gently rubbing my back.

"Not really but I can manage." I stood back up and winced slightly.

"Hold on tight." Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

I finished peeing and he carried me back to bed.

"Thanks babe." I said after sitting back down.

"No worries love." He smiled at me.

"Eat up and I'll draw us a nice warm bath. It'll help with the pain." He told me.

"Aren't you eating?" I asked.

"I already ate. You slept through the morning." He said.

"What? What time is it?" I asked looking at the small clock on the night stand.

I just smiled when I realized that it was close to one in the afternoon.

I ate my delicious breakfast while Harry got busy with our bath.

As soon I finished he came out.

"The food was delicious babe, thank you." I praised him honestly.

"Anything for you baby." He winked.

He led to the bathroom and helped me get in the bathtub.

I relaxed as soon as I sat down, the warm water completely soothing my sore bum.

Harry got in behind me and I sank into him enjoying the feeling of sitting between his legs.

After half an hour we decided to get out of the then almost cold water.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to brush my teeth leaving Harry to drain the water and clean the tub.

We got dressed in sweats and band tees then we made our way downstairs to watch TV and cuddle on the sofa.

*

"....here is a glimpse of what the party looked like." A presenter of some celebrity gossip talk show said and my party from the previous night started streaming.