Chapter.9

HARRY'S POV

My boyfriend was always full of surprises and it frankly scared the hell out of me. I mean I realized that what I knew about Niall was not enough to fill a teaspoon.

For all I knew he could be the guy that management had arranged without my knowledge to get close to me and make me ask him out for publicity.

It was possible right? No.

The circumstances in which I met him say otherwise. He couldn't be.

I sighed and looked at my sleeping boyfriend curled cutely by my side.

It had been a whole month since I knew about Niall's bestfriend and I was waiting for his next surprise. It was silly I knew but I was waiting.

Aside from his surprises, he was a boyfriend people only dreamt of having. And I would be lying if I said I didn't feel anything for him.

I felt something for him. I didn't know what it was but it was there. Nonetheless, I chose to ignore what I felt because I knew why I was with Niall. I Was Doing It For My Band. It ended there.

We were meant to be taking a nap on the sofa at Niall's place. But I couldn't sleep, I was just staring at my baby.

Niall was beautiful. That was undeniable, he had the bluest eyes I had ever seen and his killer smile always made me smile too.
Don't even let me get started about his laugh. It was highly contagious like it was a bit obnoxious but that just made it more lovable.

Niall stirred and mumbled a bunch of incoherent words in his sleep. I just smiled and pecked his lips continuously until he opened his eyes.

"Hey." He lazily smiled.

"Hey sleepy head. Have a good nap?" I asked.

"No. You kept on staring at me. Its creepy." He said and lightly pinched  my cheek.

I rubbed my cheek.

"I can't help it baby you are too beautiful." I told him and he blushed.

"Stop it!" He covered his face.

I pryed his hands away from his face and cooed at his flustered state.

"I'm hungry babe." Niall said after a few minutes.

I smirked.

"Would you like me to cook or would you rather eat me?"

Niall's answer surprised me. I was definitely not expecting him to say that.

"As much as I would like to eat you dearest Harry, I need energy from real food to perform that action." He said nonchalantly.

See why I kept expecting surprises from my boyfriend.

"Well then let's get cooking baby." I said after recovering from the earlier shock.

We got to work right away. We had decided on simple pasta and meatballs-in-sauce.

When we finished --more like I finished-- I dished the food and set Niall's plate infront of him on the kitchen island.

His stomach growled making me chuckle.

We ate with light conversion about the most random things.

*

"Harry that venue is ace I mean it's private but not too private just perfect."  Louis said writing it down.

We were in the middle of planning Niall's surprise birthday party which was in two weeks.

The lads were just as excited as I was. That was the first time we were planning a party all by our selves.