Chapter.10

NARRATED

The three one direction boys along with Niall were hanging out in Niall's living room.

Niall kept on whining about how he missed his boyfriend.

Harry was supposed to be in Cheshire because of a family emergency.
His mum and sister had visited two days previous and they had dinner with Niall and Harry that same night.

It was during the dinner that the issue of the family emergency was brought to Harry's attention and they had no choice but to leave the next day with him.

The thing that sucked the most was that that day was Niall's birthday and no one had wished him a happy birthday. Except for his work mates at the hospital and 'NH'.

Not his family, not JB, not his boyfriend hell not even the lads he was currently chilling with.

He sighed and continued watching the horror movie that was playing.

Harry had promised that he would be there and take him out but it seemed like he forgot to even check up on him that day and Niall's calls went directly to voicemail.

He excused himself to go and call Maria but he came back shortly because it rung straight to voicemail.

Meanwhile, Harry was looking at the guest list for Niall's surprise party making sure everyone was there. He had managed to fly Niall's family except for Greg's wife who had to take care of their son --he was under the weather due to teething-- and his bestfriend in. Even Niall's favorite singer Michael Bublé had been booked for the party, he just hoped he'd like it.

After making sure everything was set, he sent a text to Louis telling him to go with the lads and the birthday boy.

*

"Niall you are wearing the outfit Harry got for your birthday, period!" Louis said to Niall.

Niall just sighed and sat down on his bed.

"But he's not even here to see me it it Lou." Niall whined.

The rest of the boys were all dressed up in fancy outfits and were only waiting for Niall to go down.

And when he went down in sweats and a hoodie, Louis had to drag him back to his room so he could change.

They had told him that they were taking him out for drinks to celebrate his birthday but he was not too keen on going which explained his poor choice of clothes.

"The night has just begun Niall. He might still come." Louis coaxed.

"Fine! Fine! I'll dress up, now shoo." He said and started changing as soon as Louis was out of the door.

Niall came down the stairs looking dashing making the boys to clap as he descended.

"Ok birthday boy come on we have to go now." Zayn said.

They all piled out of the house and into the waiting car with Paul behind the wheel.

After exchanging greetings with Paul they sped off to the party's location all the while with an oblivious Niall.

The car pulled up at Harry's house and Niall was confused as to what they were doing there.

"Come on Niall we have to pick up something inside." Liam said getting out of the car alongside the others."

Niall was too drained to fight him so he silently got out and followed them but by the time he was at the door they were already inside.

He opened the door and got in but the house was pitch black.