Chapter.15

NIALL'S POV

I woke up on Sunday morning to sounds of people talking in my room.

Peeling my eyes open, I looked around but saw no one. I got out of bed and peeked in the bathroom only to be met with no sight of humans.

I thought about going back to sleep but I heard the voices again coming from the direction of my walk-in closet.

I made my way there and went in only to find Liam, Louis Zayn and JB sitted on the floor and Justin was packing clothes in a duffle bag.

What were they all doing here? Was JB leaving? But why would he be packing my clothes in my duffle bag?

I cleared my throat and they all looked at me standing in the entrance.

"Morning Ni." Justin greeted.

"Good morning Niall." The boys said in unison.

"Hi Jus, morining guys." I said sitting down on the floor with them.

We all sat forming a small circle.

They responded to my greetings and I turned to Justin

"You are packing." I stated.

"I'm helping you pack, you are going to Cheshire today remember." He said zipping up the bag.

"Why would you pack me a bag? It's not like I'm spending the night or anything. Infact I don't even know if I want to go." I said.

"I couldn't have spent all this time packing for nothing.You are going and you promised Gemma already." Justin said.

I looked at the boys silently asking for help.

"You should probably go princess. He's a mess." Louis said and the other two nodded.

"Niall we came to say sorry." Liam started.

I looked at him and Zayn joined in.

"After we found out, we thought it was not our story to tell Ni but we regret keeping it from you." Zayn explained.

"It's alright guys I understand,even I wouldn't tell someone that their lover had cheated." I smiled.

"Still princess...what he did was wrong. He shouldn't have." Louis spoke up.

"I know it was wrong but it's already done. We gotta look at what to do from now on right?" I replied.

"Yeah. Starting with you going to Cheshire." JB answered me.

"Do I have to?" I whined and they laughed.

I missed the guys. Louis pulled me in his lap.

"Yes you do princess." He told me.

"Come on let's make some food then you'll leave after eating." JB said.

We all stood up and left the closet going to my bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"So what do you all wanna eat?" We all froze when we heard Maria's voice from the doorway in the kitchen.

When did she even get there?

We all settled on a full English breakfast and she started making it for us while we sat on the chairs around the island conversing about how I was gonna get to Harry's home.

I had asked one of them to go with me but they all politely declined.

Soon breakfast was ready and we dug in.
I was the first one to finish and I went upstairs to my bathroom so I could take a shower and prepare to leave.