Chapter.34

Shout out to Narry5marry. Thanks for your support love.It means a lot to me.

____________________________________

HARRY'S POV

I groaned and turned around in bed when I heard my phone buzzing from the night stand.

I took it and squinted my eyes at the bright light.I saw Mike calling me and I immediately declined not being in the mood to deal with him at this god forsaking hour.

"Babe?" I called Niall wanting to know if I had disturbed him with the call but I was met with silence so I figured he'd be asleep.

I turned around to spoon him from behind but he was not in bed.

I got out of bed and checked the bathroom.Nothing.

Then I heard loud crying coming from Joy's room and I immediately knew that Niall was there.

I opened the door and left our bedroom then I stood in the doorway of our daughter's room and smiled at the sight of my family.

Joy was in her crib looking at Niall with big green eyes and Niall was looking back at her with a fond smile.

"You really need to sleep sweetheart,Its late." He said to her and tried to walk backwards from her but as soon as she saw that,she scrunched up her face ready to cry.

I couldn't help the chuckle that left my lips at that time and Niall turned around getting notified of my presence.

"Babe.When did you get here?" He asked as Joy finally cried out.

Niall was about to pick her up but I stopped him.This was Joy's first night at home and Niall's not fully recovered,I didn't want him hurting and waking up in the middle of the night.

"Not more than two minutes." I responded as I picked up our little girl."You should have woken me up when she woke up."

"It's alright,you looked so peaceful sleeping.I couldn't just wake you up." Niall said.

I was with Joy in my arms and she began dozing.

"Awww I think she just wanted daddy." Niall cooed when her eyes closed.

I lay her down in her crib but the moment her small body touched down,she woke up and looked at me.

"Yeah.That has been happening since I got here.I think she doesn't want to sleep alone." Niall said as Joy started making faces as if to cry.

Niall told me that he changed her nappy and fed her but she couldn't sleep when he left her alone.

"I know that if I leave she'll eventually quiet down and fall asleep but I don't want her to cry herself to sleep." Niall said as we looked at Joy who was staring back at us.

"Then let's take her back to our bedroom and bring her back when she falls asleep." I suggested and Niall sighed.

"Yeah I'm sure she needs to be cuddled but what if she gets used to sleeping in our bed?" Niall asked and I laughed.

"She's only eight days old babe.We'll get her in the routine of her own crib soon but for now she wants cuddles." I said with a smile and Niall smiled back.

"I guess you are right." He said and I picked her up then we went back to our room and we got in bed with Joy in between us.

"I love you my babies." I said and kissed them both on their cheeks.

"We love you too daddy." Niall replied and we looked at Joy who was out as soon as she hit the bed.

Niall yawned and I could see that he was fighting to stay awake.