Chapter.32

NIALL'S POV

As soon as those words left my mouth,the boys gasped and fell silent looking at me with wide eyes.

I shook my head at their stupidity and turned around to go upstairs.

"Niall babe where are you going?" Harry was the first one to recover from the shock and then they were next to me in a flash.

"I'm gonna go shower." I stated and looked at my wet bottoms.

"Uhm...Ni...aren't you supposed to be heading to the hospital right now?" Liam asked this time.

"As soon I'm clean and in dry clothes.Now help me up." I told them and Harry went to lift me but I refused.

"I need the exercise,I'll walk."

Harry helped me up and the three others followed closely behind us.

When we got to the bedroom,Louis quickly went to the bathroom and started the shower.

I went in with Harry who helped me out of my clothes and waited for me as I showered.

I didn't know how long it would take for me to start experiencing contractions and so I decided to take this opportunity to do all that was needed quickly.

I finished with the shower and stepped out.Harry helped me put on some boxers and then we went to my bedroom where the three boys where.

"Have you packed the bag?" Louis asked and Harry answered.

"Already did."

"Car seat?" Zayn asked.

"Done." I answered this time,we had already put all the necessities in one of the cars.

I put on a pair of leggings that Liam had picked out for me and I took the hoodie from Harry's outstretched hand.

"You know what." I started feeling kinda happy that I was having a painless labour.

"My mum made labour seem like so much pain.I wonder how she would react if sh- AAAAAHH!" I felt the worst pain I've ever felt in my lower abdomen.

It felt like someone was slashing my insides with a sharp blade.

"Ni!"

Niall!"

"Babe!"

"Princess!" The boys yelled at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked me as I knelt down holding my stomach.

"No...yes.I mean I felt a sharp pain but it's gone now." I explained.

The pain was gone as quickly as it had come but I knew more and worse was coming.

"Okay calm down okay?Don't panic I'm right here.Calm down calm down." Harry paced the room pulling on his hair as he told me to calm down.

I actually found his actions funny.He was telling me to calm down when he was the one who needed to be told that.

"Haz!" I yelled to get his attention.

He looked at me and I cracked a small smile.

"Look around babe,you are the only one panicking,I'm gonna be okay,you calm down." I said and they all smiled.

Harry stopped pacing and came to pick me up.

"We have to go to the hospital now." Liam said.

Everyone agreed and soon I was in Harry's arms and being carried downstairs.