[8] The Aftermath

Myrcella smirked and took her stele back from Raphael

Myrcella smirked and took her stele back from Raphael. Just as she was about to run it on her runes the door busted open.

"Raphael! We're under attack by the Shadowhunters." The vampire snarled and took a step towards Myrcella. 

"No! She's my hostage. Leave now. I will tell Camille." Raphael quickly commanded and closed the door. 

"Okay so what's the plan?" Myrcella asked as she activated her soundless rune. 

"We go to Camille's quarters, you stay hidden and I take your mundane friend out. Leave Camille to me." He replied with a determined look in his eyes which impressed the young girl.

"Thank you Raphael." She sincerely smiled and they went out. 

She could hear a commotion that was going around and guessed it was her newly made friends. The half warlock just hoped they didn't bring her sister as well but she couldn't worry now as her goal was to get Simon out alive. Raphael was leading the way back to the chamber they left Simon and Camille in when he abruptly stopped her.

"Clary! I'm here!" She heard Simon call out and Raphael motioned for her to stay put as he went in. 

"I told you, you're a hostage! Accept it." Raphael grunted as he pushed Simon back in at which Myrcella just hoped he knew what he was doing. "Don't move. I know you wanna find out how this story ends." He added holding a knife to the mundane's throat to which she just wanted to go out and stop him but kept believing in her old friend instead. 

"Where's Myrcella? What did you do to her?" Simon asked angrily to her surprise. She did not imagine him asking about her in a dire situation like this. 

"Thank you, Raphael. I'll take care of this from here." Camille joined the conversation but Raphael was on a roll with his acting. 

"You don't have to bother." He insisted trying to get Camille to leave but she persisted. 

"Oh but what do we have here?" She replied and in a flash Myrcella was being held by her waist in front of the two men. "Shh trying to break free will only make it worse." The female vampire added as the girl kept struggling.

"Don't hurt her!" Both Raphael and Simon yelled at the same time surprising Camille. 

"But don't you think she misses the euphoric feeling?" She replied smirking and sunk her fangs in Myrcella's neck so fast no one had time to react. Myrcella wasn't shocked that Camille knew about it.

Myrcella knew she had to resist somehow but she was trying hard to suppress the moan building up in her throat the vampire venom was causing. The vampire let her go after hearing noises coming closer to where they were so Raphael managed to convince her to take a back passage out to the tunnels when he said he didn't want her to get caught by the Shadowhunters.