[44] Connected

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MATURE CONTENT, READ AFTER THE "***" AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED. IF NOT, DO ENJOY.

 IF NOT, DO ENJOY

"Alec..." Myrcella breathed out as he gently put her down on her bed. 

She couldn't think straight enough to form long sentences anymore as all her blood rushed anywhere else but her head. Myrcella put her weight on her elbows as she sat up slightly to move upwards on the bed. Alec smirked at the look on her face and quickly got on his knees, hovering above her. He leaned down to connect their lips while Myrcella's hands snaked up his neck to his hair, slightly pulling at his roots. 

"Take it off." She whispered on his lips as his hand was roaming around the hemline of her t-shirt. 

Much to her pleasure, Alec quickly obliged, tearing her shirt off and throwing it aside. Alec felt like he was having an out-of-body experience as he looked at the girl beneath her. His train of thoughts was interrupted when he felt Myrcella's cold hands on his abdomen. She motioned for him to raise his arms so she could take his shirt off and in one swift move she swapped their places. She wanted his first time to be memorable and not rushed. Still in her lacy bra and shorts, the half warlock slowly lowered her hands from his abdomen to the top of his pants, tracing around the belt. She slowly unbuttoned it and lowered the zipper.

"Myrcella..." Alec gulped looking down to her eyes. 

Myrcella gave a cheeky smile and started pulling down his pants along with his boxers. Alec slightly lifted his hips to help her out and she dropped them at the edge of her bed. Myrcella involuntarily bit her bottom lip, her eyes raking over the gorgeous Shadowhunter in front of her. Myrcella went back up and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, going down to his jawline and neck. She kept on placing open mouthed kisses down his chest and nibbled on the spot where his Parabatai rune was which made Alec suck in a breath. 

"What are-what are you doing?" Alec asked with wide eyes, his chest heaving up and down heavily.

"Do you not want me to?" Myrcella asked to be sure he was okay with it.

"I do!" Alec squealed out quickly and Myrcella had to bite back a smile. "I just...you know...You shouldn't feel like you have to." He said making Myrcella's heart soar because of how different he was from the people she had been.

"Don't worry Alec, just relax." The half warlock winked and wrapped her lips around him. As if on instinct, the raven haired Shadowhunter grabbed hold of Myrcella's hair causing her to moan. When Myrcella sensed he was close, she stopped and sat up straight. Alec got the message and sat up as well.

"Can I?" He asked gesturing at her bra and she nodded wetting her dry lips. His hands went back, trying to find the clasp but after he didn't get it, Myrcella started giggling.

"It's actually in the front." She lowered her head to whisper in his ear and Myrcella felt him twitch under her which sent a jolt of electricity through her body. Alec started to blush from embarrassment as he couldn't manage to get it open so Myrcella helped him do it.