[29] Inverted Pt. 2

Myrcella opened her eyes to find herself already dressed and ready for the party

Myrcella opened her eyes to find herself already dressed and ready for the party. She cursed under her breath realizing the other Myrcella had control for the last half hour. She shook her head and tried to focus on her sister, on finding their mom and most importantly defeating Valentine. She opened the door of the bathroom and kept muttering profanities under her breath.

"You look ravishing." Alec was sitting on the edge of the bed with his blue dress shirt unbuttoned with a look of admiration on his face. No matter what Myrcella tried, she couldn't escape Alec in this world. He would pop out like an unwanted zit. It was because of him, Myrcella was losing herself. Myrcella froze on the spot, her mouth going dry. "Come here." He added opening his arms, not in a commanding way but more of a suggestive manner and before even realizing Myrcella's legs betrayed her and she was standing between his legs.

"Alec." Myrcella said in a small voice when he wrapped his arms around her waist. She didn't know if she was saying his name for him to stop or for him to continue.

"We're okay, right? You rushed off without saying anything." He asked her with concern laced in his tone and Myrcella just faked a smile, nodding her head. "Good because I don't know what I'd do without you." He sighed with relief and planted a kiss on her wrist. He grabbed her hand and kissed up her arm until he pulled her to the bed and straddled her hips. Her breath hitched when he payed attention to the spot on her neck which went her go crazy. She knew she should have stopped him but she wanted to be selfish and give in. Maybe it was this dimension's Myrcella, maybe not but at that moment, she didn't care. She felt Alec's hands wander around the slit of her dress and when his fingers grazed her inner thigh, she could swear her body burned like Edom itself. 

"Myrcella!" The strawberry blonde opened her eyes when she felt a slap across her cheek.

"Clary?" She questioned as she rubbed the sore spot, which was still stinging from the slap. "Did you actually slap me?" Myrcella asked incredulously.

"You were out of it. Sorry, I didn't know what to do." Clary grimaced when she saw her fingerprints on Myrcella's cheek.

"Shit. Clary, we need to find that Portal now or I'm a goner." Myrcella said as she took a look around and realized they were already at the party. "I was out that long, huh?" She asked with wide eyes.

"What happened?" Clary asked worried for her sister.

"Alec fucking Lightwood. Don't." Myrcella warned Clary when she saw the look on her face. It was bad enough she didn't even remember her first time with Alec. Would it count as their first time if it was a different Alec? She shook her head, not wanting to think about the details and figured she'd talk to Isabelle when they get back.

"Come, Magnus is in the basement waiting for us. We should hurry before your lover boy finds you." Clary couldn't help but make a comment and laughed when her sister groaned.