[33] Reunited

"Don't worry, Izzy

"Don't worry, Izzy. We'll be fine." Myrcella said as Isabelle sat at the couch with tears in her eyes.

"How can you be so sure?" Isabelle asked not looking up from her hands.

"Because Magnus will let Clary know and we Fairchilds don't turn our backs to each other." Myrcella winked and Isabelle finally looked up with a small smile. She however couldn't smile because she was still burning up and her hands were shaking. No matter how hard she tried to look okay, Isabelle noticed.

"Is this the result of you lying even with the Soul Sword?" Isabelle asked concerned at the pale looking girl. Myrcella shook her head and tied her hair up in a bun, not being able to stand it being down any longer. "Or is the vampire venom wearing off?" She asked raising an eyebrow with a pointed look.

"How did you- oh yeah. Please don't tell anyone." Myrcella grimaced resting her head on the couch.

"I won't but care to elaborate? It seems like we have nothing more than time in our hands." Isabelle joked the last part to lighten up the mood.

"Okay so after you left to go back to the Institute, Meliorn stated he wanted to payback for helping him and said there was a way for us to find Valentine." Myrcella started retelling what Isabelle had missed. "He said the Portal shards we had were from another dimension and from there we could go to Valentine. Me and Clary went in and it was a trippy experience. Meliorn said we'd wake up in our respective selves bodies and you're not going to believe where I woke up." Myrcella mumbled with a frown. When Isabelle motioned for her to continue, Myrcella sighed knowing Isabelle would give her good advice. "In bed, next to that dimension's Alec." Myrcella mumbled but Isabelle heard it and clapped her hands in surprise. She was about to make a snide remark but the half warlock shook her head. "Let me finish. It all went downhill from there. Apparently Valentine wasn't a monster in that dimension and we were the Morgensterns because the war against the demons was won centuries ago. It was weird, you know? Seeing my mother, Valentine and Clary together around a dining table like a perfect family." Myrcella smiled bitterly with a shake of her head. Isabelle put a sympathetic hand on her shoulder and the two sat in silence for a minute. "Anyways we had to be careful not to lose ourselves, we went to Magnus for help, I may or may not have slept with your brother and oh you were nerd, we got attacked by a Ravener, Jace came in the dimension, we found the portal and it led us to Michael Wayland instead of Valentine, who by the way gave me all sorts of weird vibes." Myrcella concluded in one breath seeing Isabelle's eyes widen like saucers.

"Hold on. You slept with Alec?" Isabelle asked incredulously.

"That's the thing you're asking? I just told you we found Jace's father." Myrcella shook her head with a laugh. "But yes? Does that make me a horrible person?" She said rubbing a hand on her face.

"No but that makes you stupid for letting Alec marry Lydia." Isabelle stated and her friend shot daggers at her with her eyes. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around Michael Wayland but that doesn't explain the bitemark." The dark haired girl mentioned with a look which meant she wasn't buying Myrcella's distraction.