Author's Note

Hello, lovely readers.

I've written down the idea of this fanfic when I was 20 years old and now after five years I've finally finished it. I thank all of you for sticking with me till the end and I apologize for making all of you wait for the epilogue as it was really hard for me to write. Dealing with loss and pain is a hard thing to do and to write a chapter about those struggles was challenging.

I do hope you enjoyed the journey of Myrcella Fairchild as it's ending here. I do not know this for 100% but in the near future I may be writing couple bonus chapters including Alec, Magnus and Clary, if I can find the strength in me to do so. 

If you'd like to read about that, you can either follow me or keep this book in your library so you can get a notification when/if I post them. I am also going to go back and edit this book as the first couple of chapters are confusing  and I don't know where my head was as I was writing them. 

If you have any suggestions, or would like me to do a character Q&A, you can comment it here.

As I've finally completed this, I would very much like to continue my other books and once again thank you all for your kind comments and support.

For a while I thought I would never be able to finish it which made me feel like I was Peter van Houten.

Anyways, for now Myrcella and I would like to bid you all a very fond farewell.

-Love, Ally