4

y/n: Hi Soobin, just checking in because I haven't heard from you in awhile! How was your sector's speech?

soobin: Hi y/n, sorry, I am very busy at the moment. I will text you soon. Sorry. 

*** 

1 hour later 

soobin: Hi again y/n! Thank you for checking in. I have been good. Just busy.

y/n: Well, try not to over work yourself. Are there other people in your sector helping?

soobin: Yes, there are 4 other people in my sector. But I am the leader.

y/n: Wow. Just think, though: that means they trust you enough. You are responsible. 

soobin: Ah. Haha, thank you. It's a lot of... how do you say 압력?

y/n: Pressure.

soobin: Thank you. It's a lot of pressure. 

y/n: Of course. But you're doing the best you can. Look: you reached our to our English Practice Center. Only a real leader would do that. 

soobin: Ahaha, no no. I feel like I'm barely trying. 

y/n: No. You're doing great. Really. You're a great leader. 

soobin: Thanks. You're a great English tutor. 

soobin: Why are you an English tutor? 

y/n: I know this is all free, but I just want to help people understand one another better. A lot of people are scared to talk because they don't know what to say in English. 

soobin: I think that is really nice that you want to help others. And for free. That is... how do you say 드문?

y/n: Rare 

soobin: That is very rare now. 

soobin: You are a really good person.