06

hueningkai: Hello!

y/n: Hello. 

y/n: Thank you for reaching out to English Practice Center.

y/n: My name is y/n. I'll be answering any English related questions you may have. This is a free service. However, if you wish to halt our tutoring sessions, just text STOP. 

hueningkai: (unsent) JHFJDSJAFJAIDhnjFDsjDFSA YES

y/n: What is your name?

hueningkai: Ning Ning

y/n: Hello Ning Ning. On a scale of 1-3, what would you personally rate your proficiency in terms of speaking English? 

hueningkai: 3

y/n: Are you hoping to become fluent or fairly fluent but need help with additional phrases and synonyms?

hueningkai: The latter

y/n: (in English) Wonderful. Do you have any particular questions? 

hueningkai: Yes. Actually, I've been given an assignment for school. I have to write an apologetic essay based on a textual piece our teacher gave to us. 

y/n: Alright. What is the textual piece about?

hueningkai: A king and a townswoman have a sudden conflict. 

y/n: What is the conflict?

hueningkai: The king camouflauges as a townsman working in a bakery. 

hueningkai: He meets the townswoman because she visits the bakery everyday. 

y/n: Is the textual piece a historical romance? 

hueningkai: In a sense, yes

y/n: Why did the king camouflage as a townsman?

hueningkai: He was not allowed to normally mingle with commoners. But he fell in love with her, and the two had a secret relationship. 

y/n: So, the king was having a secret affair?

hueningkai: No, the queen had passed away years ago. He was a widow. 

hueningkai: Our essay has to come from the perspective of the king apologizing to the townswoman. 

y/n: When is this essay due?

hueningkai: By the end of this week.

hueningkai: I just need help on particular phrases of how the king should apologize to the townswoman. 

y/n: Alright. Let's start, then.