73

y/n: "Do you think aliens are real?" 

soobin: "I think so. Do you?"

y/n: "I do, but I think we should leave them alone. I think they're nice, but want their privacy."

soobin: "Exactly. I think that it would be cool to see them and all, but I don't think we should bother them."

y/n: "...what if the government is listening in on our phone call right now?" 

soobin: "Yah! Don't scare me like that."

y/n: "But what if they are?"

soobin: "Let's talk about somethi--"

y/n: "BOO!"

soobin: "AGH! y/n!"

y/n: (laughs) "I'm sorry, I had to! Okay. Hm... I'm having dinner with my mom tomorrow. We're going to clean the house, too."

soobin: "Oh, yeah? You know, I'm really happy you and your mom are getting along now. I was worried before that you would stay angry at her forever."

y/n: "So was I. I think the distance has really helped. One day, I'll move back in with her. But for now, I still don't mind being away from her."

soobin: "Makes sense. I'm away from my family, too."

y/n: "I thought you said you live with your siblings?"

soobin: "Right. Right, but I mean away from my parents. I miss them, too."

y/n: "Do you talk to them?"

soobin: "I try to call everyday. My mom calls me a lot, but sometimes I'm in meetings."

y/n: "Don't worry. Maybe you can visit them soon."

soobin: "Maybe. I wish I could visit you."

y/n: "That would be a very expensive plane ticket."

soobin: "But it would be worth it."

y/n: (yawns) "It really would."

soobin: "Alright, sleepy head. You need to get some rest. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

y/n: "I love you."

(Call ended)

y/n: "When will we ever meet?"