02

yeonjun: "You look like hell."

soobin: "Thanks."

hueningkai: "Girlfriend problems, I bet."

yeonjun: "Kai..."

hueningkai: "From the look on his face, looks like I hit a bullseye."

yeonjun: "Kai."

soobin: "No, he's right." (swallows) "We broke up last night."

yeonjun: "What?"

hueningkai: "Hyung... I was kidding earlier. I'm really sorry."

yeonjun: "God... what the hell happened?"

soobin: (shrugs) "She found out who I really am."

hueningkai: "That can't be the reason why."

soobin: "It is."

hueningkai: "It can't be, hyung. Think harder. Did she find out because you told her?"

soobin: "I mean... not exactly. She video chatted me. She recognized me."

yeonjun: "Oh..."

hueningkai: "And then what else did she say?"

soobin: "She was talking about her dad."

yeonjun: "And...?"

soobin: "And she just found out that her dad cheated on her mom and has been lying to them for years about it. Plus, he just recently passed away."

yeonjun: "Talk about a lot of drama..."

hueningkai: "I feel bad for her."

yeonjun: "What? Why?"

hueningkai: "I mean, think about it. Her dad, who she obviously really loved and cared about, just died. So she's been mourning his death. That in itself is a lot. Yes or no?"

yeonjun: "I mean, yeah..."

hueningkai: "Okay. And then she has a boyfriend." (points to Soobin) "And they're far away from one another, and she really cares about him but is never able to see him. Isn't that hard?"

yeonjun: "Well, it's hard for Soobin, too."

hueningkai: "I never said it wasn't. Then, she found out that her dead dad was actually lying to their entire family about an affair. An affair."

yeonjun: "...okay, yeah. That really sucks. I know."

hueningkai: "And lastly, Soobin, who loves y/n but has been too afraid to tell her the truth about himself, got caught at the end of the stick. So that's another lie, whether it was intentional or not. Two lies, back to back, from her dead dad and her boyfriend. The last straw for her emotional and mental state."

yeonjun: "But why did she have to break up with him?"

hueningkai: "It's too much. I'm not saying she should have broken up with him. I'm just saying... it sucks for her, too."

yeonjun: "You know, you're always goofing around and then you make these long speeches out of nowhere. Smart brat."

hueningkai: "I'm sorry." (turns to Soobin) "Hyung. It's not all your fault. It's also hers. She should have listened to your full story. She shouldn't have let her emotions completely cloud her thoughts. But... she's going through a lot, you know? And so are you. Look at your life. Our lives. We're not like everyone else. Maybe... maybe you guys need this break."

soobin: "I don't want it."

hueningkai: "I know. But... maybe you need this space."

soobin: "There's no way I can contact her, anyway. We always messaged and called through the English Learning Center app. Now, she's blocked me on it and resigned as my tutor."

yeonjun: "Can she even do that?"

soobin: (nods) "I looked it up in their policy. Tutors can resign without explanation to their student under circumstances that the tutor feels uncomfortable." (looks down at palms) "Everything we've done is unprofessional."

hueningkai: "Well, love is everything but professional."

yeonjun: "Seriously, where is all this wisdom coming from?"