56

yeonjun: "Woah. Why are you sitting in the kitchen in the dark? It's 2 a.m."

soobin: "What am I doing?"

yeonjun: "...I mean, I just asked you that...?"

soobin: "No, I mean, what am I doing with y/n?"

yeonjun: (sigh) "Let me go to the bathroom first, then I'll be right back, okay? It's why I got up in the first place."

soobin: "Okay."

(bathroom break)

yeonjun: "Okay. Talk to me. What's going on with you and y/n?"

soobin: "I don't know... today, for the first time, I suddenly felt like I really wanted to see her. Like, in person. For real."

yeonjun: "Why?"

soobin: "Well, we were talking on the phone earlier..."

yeonjun: "Okay..."

soobin: "And then she started changing. While we were still on the phone."

yeonjun: "So you want to see her naked?!"

soobin: "Shh! No! I mean... I don't know!"

yeonjun: "Explain yourself."

soobin: "What I mean is, I don't even know what she looks like. She doesn't know what I look like. But we talk nearly everyday."

yeonjun: "Then why don't you guys video chat? It's 2019."

soobin: "You know why."

yeonjun: "Maybe she doesn't even know you. We're not that recognizably popular yet, globally."

soobin: "She's seen our music video."

yeonjun: "...okay, so maybe she might recognize you. But how will you ever know if you don't at least try?"

soobin: "I really like her."

yeonjun: "I know you do, Soobin. We all know. But I'm telling you... you have to tell her. Soon. You might lose her completely if you don't."