60

y/n: "Anything?"

best friend: "Nothing. I need a last name." 

y/n: "I don't know his last name." 

best friend: "Can't you just ask him?"

y/n: "I don't want him to think I'm stalking him."

best friend: "You're not stalking him! Aren't you guys friends?"

y/n: "Well, yeah..."

best friend: "And don't friends know their other friends' last names?"

y/n: "I mean--"

best friend: "y/n. He doesn't have Snapchat. You're afraid to ask him for his last name. What if this guy is a fake?"

y/n: "He's not a fake."

best friend: "Not fake as in a fake person. He's a real person, but what if he's cat fishing you?"

y/n: "He's not."

best friend: "But how do you know that? You haven't even seen his face. Why don't you guys ever video chat?"

y/n: "I don't know, we just haven't."

best friend: "You've been talking for nearly three months."

y/n: "Two months and one in a half weeks."

best friend: "...y/n. Listen, I'm trying to help you find out who this guy really is because you really want to see him, right?" 

y/n: "Right."

best friend: "Then in order for me to help you, you have to help me. Give me something to work with. Everything you know about him so far."

y/n: "Okay. His name is Soobin."

best friend: "Aside from that."

y/n: "He has four siblings. He works for a music based company. He's the executive of his sector, and he lives in South Korea."

best friend: (typing) "Okay, we're gonna need more than that. Specific facts. All we're getting are results on k-pop idols!" 

y/n: "That's all I know!" 

best friend: "You need to dig for more. Get him to open up."

y/n: "Okay."

best friend: "Will you really?"

y/n: "I will."

best friend: (sighs) "You know I love you, right? We've known each other since we were kids. I just want you to be safe and happy."

y/n: "I know..."